Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
Hello, everyone
This time, we're not hosting a giveaway promotion here. But, we need your thoughts though!
We will select two testers to let more people here to know the actual performance of the new voopoo vinci Air Kit.
Check the rules below!

voopoo-vinci-air-pod-kit-2.jpg

1. View our website and Voopoo Vinci Air Kit:
Website: Electronic Cigarettes Wholesale,Vape Wholesale and Distribution - Ave40
device: Voopoo Vinci AIR Pod Mod Kit 900mAh
2. Tag your friends who also love vaping.
3. Tell us how many vape devices you've used or been using. Show them with pictures in the comment.
4. Have you ever shared your thoughts about vaping? If you do, share it as well.

We need two testers this time. I will go through everything interesting thing you've done about vaping and choose the winners. And the winners should share their thoughts on this device with us in this forum after getting it!

Valid time: Jan. 13 - Jan. 18
Product: Voopoo Vinci Air Kit

Have a good day!
Ave40

-----------------------------------------Updated----------------------------------------
Hello there,
Now let me announce the winners below. Because we're here to choose the testers, I'll go straight to select.
Anise and bigbob2322. Congratulations!
Also, I want to thank all your participation this time. It's our first time to do a tester competition and there'll be more.

I will contact you two later to get your details for shipping information. See you there!

Have a good day!
Ave40

Last edited:
Reactions: dunskoy

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    3. Tell us how many vape devices you've used or been using. Show them with pictures in the comment.
    This is tough.. Many, I even don't count them, but lets try - 6 mods, 3 kits, about 10 RTAs, 5 or 6 RDAs and 12 Pods. I won't shoot them all, but can post some of them:
    0000007.jpg photo__10-51-01.jpg photo_-28_19-08-25.jpg 21_11-35-15.jpg 8989_0261.jpg

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    4. Have you ever shared your thoughts about vaping? If you do, share it as well.
    I wasn't a hard-smoker, but I've tried to quit smoking several times, almost reached the goal, but in the end I failed everytime. The only thing that helped me - was vaping. Now it's a hobby, a lifestyle and some kind of philosophy :cool:

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: Justin_ting

Anise

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    4. Have you ever shared your thoughts about vaping? If you do, share it as well. I've never shared my thoughts on vaping but I'll try.
    I smoked for 33 years. A friend turned me on to vaping but I just played around with it. Then I had heart problems and had to quit smoking. Vaping turned into a lifesaving activity. I have no doubt I wouldn't have quit smoking without vaping. It's a positive activity to help others quit smoking. It saved me and countless others.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 27, 2016
    www.ave40.com
    Reactions: La_Navidad

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 27, 2016
    www.ave40.com

Anise

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    I like it a lot! It's the only duel 21700 mod I own at the moment. It's got a nice chip with a good set of protections, it fits well in your hand and its survived being dropped by me numerous times :D Overall it does what I ask it to do and what more do you need in a mod?

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 27, 2016
    www.ave40.com
    I like it a lot! It's the only duel 21700 mod I own at the moment. It's got a nice chip with a good set of protections, it fits well in your hand and its survived being dropped by me numerous times :D Overall it does what I ask it to do and what more do you need in a mod?
    Yees, that's great though! I have not tried it yet but I just like all the form factors of that mod! Looks pretty dope

Reactions: Anise
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread