testing my new sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2008
Scotland
Sorry you feel that way. The banner itself has no mention of smoke without fire purely because I didn't want to force adverts on people, i wrote it because I thought it would be genuinely useful for peeps.

The banner creation page itself lets people enter all the information they need to work out costs, so I'm not forcing my prices or gear on anyone.

Apologies if you think there is anything underhanded going on.

Last edited:

eglek

Jan 21, 2009
hey.... i really need some help with the e cig i bought...sometimes when i smoke the there is no vapour...none at all and sometimes there s a lot... and when i start i have to puff hardly to reach a stage when i get proper vapours....can u please tell me if this is normal or i got some defective piece...and is there any concept that the atomizer stop woring after 2 -3 minutes...and it needs to cool down before u can smoke again... what is this all? plz help

Pepper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2008
Scotland
eglek,

You shouldn't need to puff at the ecig until you get any vapour, you should get vapor from your first puff. If you are puffing lots and lots then there is chance that you will be overheating your atomizer, and that won't help its lifespan!

The first thing to check is that your battery is lighting up with each puff, also, does each puff cause the atomiser to heat up a little? I've had the case that my battery is lighting up, but it wasn't powering my atomiser because I'd managed to get some fluff jammed in between the contact of the battery and the atomiser...

This may not be the best thread to ask for help in either, you might want to post in the new members forum. I'm also assuming this question wasn't directly aimed at me either...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread