Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
The shipping was quick and the little glass vials instead of the usual plastic was a nice touch. I have recently switched to 100%vg juices due to a pg sensitivity, and have only tried a few brands of 100%vg so far. This review is for these three juices that I got the chance to try.

All juices were sampled in a halo Triton, 2.4 ohm fresh coils, I thought this would be helpful for the rest of the folks who like using simple equipment like I prefer. None of these juices wanted to wick well at all, I tried them without adding water but it just wouldn't soak in, so I added 2 drops of distilled water to each tank. That helped some, but I would say they should really be used in bottom coils as even the added water didn't make them wick very well.

Blueberry cheesecake.... This smelled kind of perfumey out of the bottle. I uncapped all three bottles for 24 hours then left them in the dark for a week. The smell was deceiving, because I don't taste any chemicals or perfume to it, which I'm normally very sensitive to that.
Throat hit- 3/5
Flavor 3/5
The throat hit is there, which is pretty good for 6mg. The flavor, what i can taste of it is pretty good blueberry. I dont taste any cheesecake really, this one may need more time to come together, as even the blueberry flavor is very muted. Its been my experience that high vg liquids take more steeping time so this might mature into something stronger eventually.

Dark chocolate...... Smells fantastic. Again muted flavor, most of the taste comes at the end of the exhale. Reminds me of a dark hot cocoa or the richer dark chocolate bars.
Throat hit- 2/5
Flavor-2/5

Blackberry.... Very flowery smell in the bottle, and fairly flowery taste as well. Just wasn't what I expected really, although again these could need a lot longer steep.
Throat hit 3/5
Flavor 1/5

Would I order again? Possibly, we as a community can always use more 100%vg vendors. I would like to see double or triple shots of flavor as an option for those of us that don't want to have to upgrade our equipment to taste the juice. What I got out of all of them was muted, and too thick unless you are dripping.

Thanks tetra for giving me a chance to review the juices honestly!
Wou

Last edited:

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Some were pre-steeped to my understanding. I did leave the caps off for 24 hours then put away in a dark box for a week, shaking well before opening and filling my tanks

I received some of their's a few days ago and am thinking they'll need several weeks or more than several weeks before I can't say anything positive yet. I have occasionally had to let liquids set around up 2 a few months lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread