Status
Not open for further replies.

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
Allow me to add to the avalanche of Tetra reviews here. ;) Tetra sent me three flavors for the express purpose of reviewing. I will be posting these on their website as well. The three flavors I sampled were Cinnamon, Black Coffee, and Smores, all 100% VG and all at 6mg. All three performed best on a dripper, which would be expected of 100% VG juice.

Cinnamon - 9/10
The first flavor I tried, cinnamon, was also my favorite. In the interest of full disclosure, I'm a bit of a cinnamon junkie. I always have a tank or two of cinnamon flavors loaded up. So it should come as no shock that this was my #1 pick. The vaping world is filled with a thousand fairly similar Red Hot cinnamon vapes. I think it's one of the easiest flavors to get right. And I love red hot vapes, don't get me wrong, but sometimes a guy wants a more gentle cinnamon. Usually that comes in the form of some bakery flavor (cookies, danish, roll, etc.). A straight cinnamon is far more rare, and that's what we've got here. It's a cinnamon that tastes like actual cinnamon, with just a hint of creaminess underlying it all. A winner.

Black Coffee - 7/10
I first tried this one in a tank and actively hated it. A few days later, I dripped it and it really came to life. It's a very authentic black coffee. If you're the type that dumps creamer into your cup o joe, this one's not for you. It's a fairly unflinching straight coffee. However, if you like it black as night, you can look this flavor up. Coffee vapes have always been very hit or miss for me. Of the dozen or so coffee flavors I've sampled, I've actually liked maybe three. Tetra's black coffee is one of them.

Smores - 5/10
My least favorite flavor, Smores isn't actually bad. It's just that it didn't knock my socks off. The taste is pleasant, the vapor production good. You can pick out all of the components, though the chocolate seems to be a bit more in the background than the other two. But for all of that, it just didn't excite me. I'll vape what I have, it's certainly too good to waste. But with so many juice flavors out there "not bad" just isn't good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread