• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Texas E-Smokers Sound Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_royall

Dec 2, 2008
Dallas TX
El Paso Texas here!!!!

Hey Chelu- El Paso might be a bit far to travel for our eSmoke bar invasion, but my girlfriend is from there, and she still has family there. So I do get out that way about once a year! Maybe we can stage a West TX bar invasion one of these days! Can you still smoke in bars out there?

Satire

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2008
Texas
WOOT WOOT! I live about 45 min NE of Dallas in Greenville but drive is np. Btw they just made Hunt county wet for the first time in over a century =D Yall see on the news like 3 guys got shot in the Gas Pipe in Dallas earlier today? They were interviewing some of the stoners outside that had seen it and all had long hair and classic stoner outfits, was good stuff

j_royall

Dec 2, 2008
Dallas TX
We've got the state pretty well covered at this point. I'd still like to see some Austin representation though!

I didn't hear about the gas pipe shooting. That's bizarre. What could possibly have gone wrong at the freaking GAS PIPE? Since when are stoners all aggresive? Aren't people there generally too relaxed to get physical? Dallas is starting to get a little scary!

I live in Mount Pleasant which is 2 hours East of Dallas
little by little everywhere here is banning smoking
I am in the Dallas/Fort Worth area allot because my daughter does competition cheer
and last year was the first time we had ever stayed at a hotel and couldn't smoke ggrrrr

but hopefully that's all in the past now because My husband & I just placed our first order tonight with Steve, we are really looking forward to trying this and hope it works for us so we can turn or friends and family onto it

justrubl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2008
Houston, Texas, United States
Houston here. Well a little north of Houston anyway. And the smoking ban is making it here too. There is one in Houston and a lot of the outer areas are starting it. But I am used to it since I work in a hospital and most hospitals in the area will not let you smoke anywhere on the property. But my e-cig keeps me moving on a 12 hour shift.

chelu915

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
San Diego, CA.
www.nu-vapor.com
Hey Chelu- El Paso might be a bit far to travel for our eSmoke bar invasion, but my girlfriend is from there, and she still has family there. So I do get out that way about once a year! Maybe we can stage a West TX bar invasion one of these days! Can you still smoke in bars out there?

Actually I stay away from the bar scene nowadays....too many "altercations" and ussually have to leave in a hurry lol. But we could hang out in Starbucks or Chicos Tacos( your wife will know the place)

karmyn

Nov 27, 2008
Dallas TX
I have been vapping for about a year and a half. I love it now that I have the screw driver. It kicks $#@!. I also have the pen style and a couple of minis. I have shown my eciggs to people at work but no one seemed too interested but I'm glad to have the forums to share with. It is good this is catching on in the US because there are more vendors here and we save on shipping and get our goods sooner.:thumbs:

I haven't taken my SD to a bar, I'm afraid I will get thrown out. It looks like a crack pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread