Texas HB170 vote on Tuesday May 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luisa

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
harlingen,texas
Contact your Rep to ask them to vote no on HB 170. It is the same as the bill passed in the Senate.If you can, fax or email any scientific info you have--the Burstyn Report,Fasolinas etc. The restictions on adult vapors should be removed. You know what needs to be said--now just do it. It takes such little time.

I am beginning to wonder if we have ANY vapors left in Texas to fight for e-cigs.

Reactions: KattMamma

Luisa

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
harlingen,texas
I just emailed my rep, and I will call her office tomorrow as well. My entire family lives in the same district and while 6 votes may not seem like much, maybe that will at least get a listen. One can hope!
Where are ALL the Texas Vapors!!! Don"t complain about the horrible bill passed tomorrow if YOU do not take action. I faxed my Rep and 4 others,but if you are not in their district they pay little attention to you. Get Busy Texans!

Luisa

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
harlingen,texas
Contact your Rep to ask them to vote no on HB 170. It is the same as the bill passed in the Senate.If you can, fax or email any scientific info you have--the Burstyn Report,Fasolinas etc. The restictions on adult vapors should be removed. You know what needs to be said--now just do it. It takes such little time.

I am beginning to wonder if we have ANY vapors left in Texas to fight for e-cigs.
PUT YOUR BIG BOY PANTS ON AND LOBBY TEXAS REPS The Public Health committee will decide which house comes to the floor. Please contact the following members and ask them to support Jason Issacs Bill 647. This is a clean bill covering minors and e-cigs. The members are

Republican Democrats
Sarah Davis Elliot Nashtat
Rick Miller Ceasar Blanco
Bill Zedler Garnet Coleman
J.D Sheffield Nicolle Collier
John Zerwas Robert Guerra
Bill Zedler
Please do this quickly and fax all the real scientific information and studies and Federal Lawsuits concerning ecigs.

Luisa

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
harlingen,texas
PUT YOUR BIG BOY PANTS ON AND LOBBY TEXAS REPS The Public Health committee will decide which house comes to the floor. Please contact the following members and ask them to support Jason Issacs Bill 647. This is a clean bill covering minors and e-cigs. The members are

Republican Democrats
Sarah Davis Elliot Nashtat
Rick Miller Ceasar Blanco
Bill Zedler Garnet Coleman
J.D Sheffield Nicolle Collier
John Zerwas Robert Guerra
Bill Zedler
Please do this quickly and fax all the real scientific information and studies and Federal Lawsuits concerning ecigs.
I meant to type HOUSE BILL that comes to the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread