• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Texas Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
I'll join in :)

Harmony - Armicia
Houston, TX
I started vaping July 2010 and quit altogether in November. Started smoking again in December :( But I made up my mind to stick to vaping in February 2011. Today it has been 7 days with no cigarettes. I'm still using my KR808D-2, but I'm trying to get ahold of a D-1 since they are more popular and have easier to find replacement parts.

dmazyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
TX
Cedar Park (North of Austin)

I started Vaping a few months ago been a Djarum Special smoker for 12 years. Still trying to get 100% off the analogs but have cut down by about 80%. Its hard to kck the first in the morning and after eating analog but found Tasty Vapor's kretek to be the best liquid to keep me away from the real thing.

I started with a simple 510 kit then got an ego and ego-t but now using a reo grand and am a very happy vapor.

well it seems there isnt alot of talkin goin on in here- which is ODD- I aint never seen anywhere where you put the word TEXAS and noone had anything to say!! :)

ANyway- Thought I would say hello-

New vapor- quit analogs as soon as I started- after 20 years of smoking-

I am Chelle from Jasper (Deep South East Texas- North of Beaumont-) I live on a farm, raise animals, have 4 kids, (12, 11, 6 and 3), homeschool, love to facebook and blog,(although I havent done it in a while - a year to be exact, and I need to start again- Are they asleep yet?) I also make custom cakes (yes, like the ones you see on TV) as a part time thing- I really enjoy it- and hope one day to be rich and famous- ROFLMAO- okay, so one day I just hope that I can charge enough to actually make a profit!! LOL

I am married to my highschool sweetheart who HATES smoking- BUt has dealt with it for 19 years- He drives a truck- hauling oil- and basicly we are just your typical country family-

ANyway- I am thrilled to find this forum, and so happy I am starting a new life without analogs!!
Now, I better go work my farm and frontier on facebook before everything dies- I have spent so much time on this forum that I folks think I skipped town! LOL

Last edited:

bonbon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
Howdy y'all.

Also from Texas, El Paso here. And yes! We are Texans too. haha =)
Anyone found a good Texas vape site yet? I'm in love with JC's Domestic and their Tennesee Cured but they don't sell atomizers and cartomizers and IDK 'bout y'all but, I really need to find a place where I can order ALL my vaping needs from and not have to pay more than one shipping charge.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Howdy y'all.

Also from Texas, El Paso here. And yes! We are Texans too. haha =)
Anyone found a good Texas vape site yet? I'm in love with JC's Domestic and their Tennesee Cured but they don't sell atomizers and cartomizers and IDK 'bout y'all but, I really need to find a place where I can order ALL my vaping needs from and not have to pay more than one shipping charge.

I've been told, although I haven't experienced it myself, that if a vendor has good juice they usually don't have good hardware and vice versa. What type of PV do you have?
Personally I have a KR808D-1 (the 2 piece system) and I go to vapor4Life for all of my hardware needs. They sell juices and I've heard some very good things about them. I haven't tried them yet, but I'm going to one of these days! The sell everything there!! So I would recommend them if you have the D1 already. They have all the chargers, PT's, prefilled cartos, blank cartos, juice, batts, PCC's, regular cases...and so on. Definitely a one stop shop! And they are kown to throw in freebies :) I love getting free samples!
But I don't know about any other types of PV's.

Just did a quick search on some of the more popular vendors. It looks like FSUSA has juice and Ego accessories if that's what you have...anyway let me know what kind of PV you have and I'll look around a bit.

Welcome to the Texas thread and of course I consider you a Texan! Only been that far west once, it is beautiful IMO!

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Oh lol! Just realized you asked for a Texas store. Right? I've never ordered from Texas but here is an awesome site. Maybe you could find something!

VaporSearchUSA

I guess I have ordered from Texas! This site lists Vapor Station as based in San Antonio. they have an awesome sampler deal that I got in on.

Last edited:

bonbon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
Atm i'm vaping on a Reo Woodvil purpleheart/purpleheart. it's my fave! i'd love to have the Reo mini but i can't justify spending that much more on another device when these are working just fine. (budget) i also have two sets of the Infernos by Volcano (my dad didn't want his) and a Trifecta from Bloog. The Trifecta is a kr808d-1/901 from what i can find on the net, i think that's right. All the others are 510 connections. I'm using a 3.7v battery in the Woodvil but it is killing atomizers quickly and so I'm using cartomizers on it but i like the bloog type cartos better than the 510's so i was thinking about getting an adapter for it and better atomizers but i don't know what's best and this is getting pretty darned expensive.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
O wow!!! Yeah, that is way out of my league lol!! I only know about adapters. I bought some from LeCig, although I've heard there are other vendors out there. I have a D1-D2 on my PT right now to use my D1 PT with my D2 cartos. It works great! And i use it to charge my D1 batts on my D2 charger. Only problem is that the adapter doesn't work on any of my batts :( everything works fine by itself, but if I try to use the adapter I get nothing! I'm not sure what the issue is. I've tried a couple of fixes but nothing works. Luckily I have D1 cartos, otherwise the batts would be useless. Sorry I couldn't be much help. I'm pretty sure there is a Reo forum and I know there is a Bloog one. So maybe if you asked around there someone could help? This isn't a very active thread so I doubt anyone will be along soon to give any advice.
Good luck!

dejo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Tyler, Texas
dejo-Jon
Tyler, Tx

started vaping back in 2009, lost an atty (didnt realize I needed more than 1, didnt have a backup and went back to analogs) and you know the rest. I am now back to vaping and trying to give up the stinky ones. I have recently picked up an Ego setup and the gogo setup and an omega, I am waiting for one of the Redskymods to show up tomorrow, should be a nice bottom feeder. I am getting better at not going back to the analogs, down to about 5 a day, have about 4 packs left and hope that will be the end of those.

I am contemplating trying to make one of the Dallas vape meetings, would be nice to meet some of the semi-local folks. And note that there is a thread going on these meetings.

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
dejo-Jon,

I am also in the Tyler area, out on Lake Palestine. Have an office in Tyler.

Been vaping for nearly 3 years, and totally analog free for over two years.

Hubby and I have several units (including the Ego and the GoGo), mods, batts, and lots of juice. If you ever get into an emergency situation, contact me and I will see if I can help.

To all you other Texans, vape on !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread