Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
I'm looking for a good starting% for these flavors. [edited] I'm looking to make the sweet and tart as a stand alone flavor hoping to get close to the flavor of the candy. I turned a friend on to vaping and he's made it almost a month without a smoke. These are the two juices he wants

Last edited by a moderator:

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
I'm looking for a good starting% for these flavors. [edited] I'm looking to make the sweet and tart as a stand alone flavor hoping to get close to the flavor of the candy. I turned a friend on to vaping and he's made it almost a month without a smoke. These are the two juices he wants

TFA's "Sweet and Tart" actually tastes like Smarties, not Sweet Tarts regardless of % used. While most of Signature's flavors are re-branded TFA they offer one called "Sweetangy" and it tastes more like sweet tarts to me. 10% as a standalone flavor and 0.5 - 3% to add kick to fruit flavors like Juicy Peach.

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
thanks str8. I made it at 10% with nothing else and I actually like it, even though this is not a flavor I bought for myself. Will definitely play around with it adding some fruit in small %

any new thoughts on sweet and tart? i'm mixing at 10% and after 5 days of steeping it was pretty good. but after I got half way through a tank it started to taste terrible! so I cleaned the tank and rewicked but, it still tastes funny, kinda has a burnt taste... weird.

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
I made it at many different percentages trying to satisfy a friend that likes it. His favorite is 12% sweet and tart, 2% cotton candy, and one drop per 10ml of LA tart and sour. I also make him a grape sweet tart that's the exact same recipe as above but with 12% TFA grape juice added

thx for the reply, I think i'm going to try and add some grape next batch. been reading of a few people doing this :) 12% sweet and tart and maybe 2% grape for starters....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread