Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
im looking for some ideas on a tasty recipe using tfa pistachio.
Bonus if you have one that uses the flavors that are in my current stash. In fact if you know of a tasty recipe using my flavors please share. Thanks
100% Ethyl Maltol Crystals
Bananascotch Cream (Purilum)
Butterscotch Ripple (FW)
Catalan Cream (FA)
Gold Ducat (Inawera)
Maxx Blend (FA)
Mild Black (TPA)
Pistachio (TPA)
RY4 (FA)
RY4 Double (TPA)
Super Sweet (Purilum)
Sweet Tobacco (Purilum)
Vanilla Custard v1 (Cap)
Shisha vanilla (Inawera)
Simply cake (Purilum)
Thanks for any inspiration you can provide me with. Just looking to find something new and tasty to vape on.

Last edited:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
you'll need to pick up 2 more flavors to make this one, but it's really good after a couple week steep: THE NEW PISTACHIO-RY4U Recipe – DIY OR DIE Vaping
I do have shisha vanilla which I just added which I could sub for the vanilla swirl but nothing for the sugar cookie??? Hmm I just realized I have simply cake also which I need to add and that could be my sugar cookie sub. Anyway I need to do better inventory and thank you for the recommendation

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Butterscotch, pistachio, cream with or without the tobaccos of your choice. Actually a straightforward butterscotch pistachio would be good imo.
I like where your heads at Letitia. I haven’t made a tobacco free mix in a long time. I think I’ll try out your idea sans tobacco. Thank you for the help and by all means keep me coming folks

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I like where your heads at Letitia. I haven’t made a tobacco free mix in a long time. I think I’ll try out your idea sans tobacco. Thank you for the help and by all means keep me coming folks
Add a kiss of the vanilla, maybe .5% to enhance the pistachio. TFA pistachio has a pudding vibe to me.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Pistachio is one of my favorites, my big bottle is still kicking around and I make stuff with it all the time.

A simple ry4d 6, pistachio 2 is pretty good.

I’m really liking ry4d 5, soho 4, pistachio 3, fa meringue 1.

Soho 10, pistachio 2, meringue 2

osdiy lotta latte 8, pistachio 2

Just mixed a tester of pistachio 2, ry4d 2, soho 3, toasted marshmallow 1, cap ny cheesecake 1, cap VC1 1, AP 1 drop/10ml.

Sorry for the crude formatting, but you get the idea.

I mainly use it as an accent, and it works well. I have a bunch of the pistachio ry4 u mixed up from the diyordie recipe and it’s MUCH too sweet for me. I’d get rid of the sweetener if you try that one. Also, it needs a LONG steep, and destroys coils.

Edit. Going to try a mix I made a while ago today, I didn’t write the %, I must have been in a rush. Cap VC1, pistachio, graham cracker clear (probably did 1, 4, 2, or so).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread