Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I've been looking for a RTA with a big juice capacity for a long time.
I've tried some like the Wismec REUX, Steam Crave Aromamizer PLUS and now with the TFV12.
Ever since I started with the RTA's, I had problems with leaking. And I still have, except the Kayfun's, Griffin's and now the TFV12 with the RBA.
The TFV12 was lying in my drawer for a long time and waiting for the RBA to arrive from China.
At least yesterday, I build it and ...
What a great surprise!
What a wonderful tank!
I've been reading a lot of negative opinions about that tank and I was not expecting much, but ...
This tank is perfect for my needs.
The flavour is nice, never mind the draw. I can easily draw "normal" or get a real HIT if I want to :)
And, most of all - it's NOT LEAKING - even though it doesn't have juice control :)
A great tank!
Late reply but we had the same journey with the same tanks.

I don't usually talk about it because I get slammed, mostly by people that have never vaped a TFV12 but that tank with the dual RBA beats most RTA's on the market for how I vape, it's just so good.

If you're looking for another tank of similar quality, look at the Melo 300 from Eleaf (not to be confused with the Melo 3).

It produces very similar flavour to the TFV12 but way more clouds! Coils maybe last slightly less time at higher wattages but about the same if vaping around 100-160w.

I have both tanks as well as the TFV8 and the TFV8 baby and big baby.

Best tanks I have are the two baby beasts and Melo 300 purely based on reliability and consistency.

Eleaf mods are amazing and the Melo 300 is a game changer for Eleaf tanks, competing extremely well with Smok, especially for their first proper big tank!
But the airflow is no where near as smooth as the TFV12, that's the main issue with the Melo 300, well that's what I found anyways.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
I've heard about this issue alot (think it concerns more than just the tfv12 but not sure)
I know there's a fix for it (mainly using a flathead screwdriver) i could find the link if anyone needs it but pretty sure a simple youtube search would give the video to ya.
I've got a tfv8 big baby and besides that 1 time that it leaked (by my own fault) it's been quite enjoyable though not a fan of the coil's life but meh i have the rba section so might look into it.

Personally i think the v12 is complete overkill but hey to each his own and as long as were not smoking who cares what you vape :p just vape what you like,anyone bashing you for using it aren't very nice.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

ColdHeartClan

Jul 28, 2017
Madison, Wi
My fiancé runs my tfv12 now, I got a RTA when I saw the coil price, holy balls Batman!

But yeah, she's. when running it for 3 months? 2? Idk exactly. But moral of the story, she's changed her coils countless times and the only leaking she's ever had is when she primes the coils. I sell tons of these in my shop and have never once heard about this issue. Curious if you're getting authentic coils or the shop/site you use is pushing knock off bad coils.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread