Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I recently received a Eleaf Ello Vate tank and I am enjoying its mesh coil and 6.5ml capacity. So I’m considering buying some more coils for this tank and was wondering which coils would be best to buy. I like the HW-N coils from Eleaf but because of the large amount of coils that are compatible I’m curious if there is something better. So I ask the brain trust that is ECF, what coils are the best performing for the Ello Vate? I like vaping in the 40-60watt range and want flavor and longevity. TC capable would be a plus but not necessary. I have found this list of compatible coils to help, so help a brother out and let me know which coils to buy.
  • Eleaf HW coils
  • Eleaf HW-1 SS316 coil
  • E-XY T1 coils
  • Geekvape iM1+4 coils
  • iJoy XS coils
  • Jomo Tech Smartvape TC80 coils
  • Joyetech ProCore Aries coils
  • Joyetech ProCore C1-S MTL coil
  • Sigelei SLYDR SM coils
  • SMOK TFV8 baby coils
  • Vapefly Fantasy Mini M8 coils
  • Vaporesso NRG coils
  • Vaportech M4/8 coils
  • Vaptio Frogman coils
  • WOTOFO FLOW coils
I believe all these coils are compatible with my Eleaf Ello Vate. If something on this list is wrong please let me know.

Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Hi @madstabber ! I just heard that the new Geekvape Cerberus tanks mesh coils are great & is compatible with the Smok TFV8 Baby tank. Here’s a link in case you want to take a look;

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-Cerberus-Tank.html
Thank you for the information. I’ll have to check into those coils. I just got a 3-pack of Vaporesso gt mesh coils and 5 pack of wotofo flow coils to use in my eleaf Ello vate to try out. The flow coils aren’t mesh but I read they are good coils and they are higher ohm than all the mesh I’ve seen so I figured those would be good as a backup in case I don’t like the mesh coils.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
@SnapDragon NY you have a Smok TFV8 Baby? You can fit the Geekvape Cerberus mesh coils in it. I’ve heard it has great flavor. Something to consider?

Thanks for the heads up on the mesh coils-
I have the Ello tank and the Smok Big Baby Beast and they take the same coils-
Hoping this time I order the right RBA for the Big Baby- that will help with coil expenses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread