TFV8 X-Baby Coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Where did you purchase your RBA kit please?

I wouldn't mind picking one up for the stash, but I hate to have to order it from FT.
Wait, just found it at MFS. Sorry, I went looking for one when I read your posting about it in another thread, must have overlooked them.

There's a few other things I can pick up from them at the same time, so I'm good.

Thanks

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Tried punching the wicking with a needle a few places to loosen up the cotton? That will fix some coils that have intermittent wicking issues, namely many smok coils?

I think that you may have the misfortune of getting the one smok tank that actually doesn't accept other manufacturer's coils but I could be wrong, I can't keep up with all the smok tanks, honestly.

It's either this one or the prince IDK I can't remember. If you do a search there are handy lists compiled on here of cross compatibility. Long, long lists.

Anna

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
its my wifes tank,have tried M2,she only vapes at 35w max and gets occassional dry hit for some reason,i tried it on my geekvape legend and got the same thing,vapes fine for awhile and then get dry hit,then vapes fine again for awhile

yep,tried punching holes in it,still the same even with new coils
What ratio of vg are you using in your ejuice? Is it max vg? I am using a 50/50 mix or pg/vg and not having that problem.

Almost sounds like you are chain vaping and not giving the coil time to saturate itself between hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread