The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

TGWFT- Volcano

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Video Reviews' started by Moobyghost, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Moobyghost

Moobyghost Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2009
    New Church, Virginia
  2. Kilroy

Kilroy Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Actually, the L88b does ok with dripping or dipping, but off a cart is an underachiever. I'm sure that JSB could do much better with the cart if they wanted to. So far, no go.

3. A.Jay

A.Jay Full Member Verified Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Bristol, CT
    I've had my Volcano kit for a little over a month now and I absolutely love it. I just wanted to hit on a couple more points for everyone tho.

You mentioned PTB moddinq, and I can say for a fact that this is almost a must for these. With that said, a good roll will hold about twice the juice of the stock carts, and produce a ton more vapor.

They also just came out with a passthrough which will get you even more vapor.

Bottom line is if you're new to vaping, this is the only thing I would recommend. It has a good balance of vapor, flavor, and cart life with PTB. The PCC is extremely convenient, and customer service is top notch. I have yet to find another company as dedicated towards making sure their customers are 100% satisfied as Volcano is.

If you're looking for good product support this is as good as it gets. They just came out with 2 new flavors, added a passthrough, and are in the process of adding a second model to their line up. These guys are for real.

4. MastiffMike

MastiffMike The Spotted Tongue! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2009
    Dogville Estate
    TGWFT?

Mooby, I saw the title and thought, damn someone is trying to steal some of your mojo by using a name so similar to TGWTF!!! :)

5. Moobyghost

Moobyghost Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2009
    New Church, Virginia
  6. bornagainst

bornagainst Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    Toronto, Canada
    My volcano sucks and collects dust...but we still love ya Moobs!

7. Brandnew vper

Brandnew vper Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2010
    BATAVIA, NY
    I will take it for 30 bucjs if you wanna sell?lol

Yeah kinda like there marketing skeem. Appeals to the younger smoker. Which in my opinion isnt bad for some youngster switching to a better healthier choice.:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.