Not open for further replies.

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
Of all places...
http://thaiecigforum.com/forum/index.php
Don't know how many of you got an email about this too; but I just did, and I thought it might be interesting to know about the existence of other forums across the world... it is an indication of how much (or little) e-smoking is getting from the ground in different places after all...

I'm not sure if our friends from Singapore and Malaysia can read this Thai forum... but if they can, it might be an idea to look there too occasionaly... those Thai-e-smokers won't be having an easy time, going by how their government is acting; and besides it is a very young forum by the looks of it, so could possibly welcome some pointers or links?

Anyhow: just a tidbit of info which I thought might be of interest.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
Of all places...
Thailand's E-Cigarette Forum - ˹éÒáá
Don't know how many of you got an email about this too; but I just did, and I thought it might be interesting to know about the existence of other forums across the world... it is an indication of how much (or little) e-smoking is getting from the ground in different places after all...

I'm not sure if our friends from Singapore and Malaysia can read this Thai forum... but if they can, it might be an idea to look there too occasionaly... those Thai-e-smokers won't be having an easy time, going by how their government is acting; and besides it is a very young forum by the looks of it, so could possibly welcome some pointers or links?

Anyhow: just a tidbit of info which I thought might be of interest.

:oops:most ppl in singapore are chinese here , also got many other races , thais also got

but what I know , so far e cig smoker here are all chinese .

next we don;t know thai .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread