• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Thailand Vapers Shout out

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Congratulations%252520you%252520are%252520a%252520winner%25255B2%25255D.jpg

Congratulations to the Thailand Forum !

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
Sawadee Krup.

Glad to see you on the forum. I am in Bangkok and getting supplies can sometimes be expensive as you probably know. There is a Thai vaping community Site in the Thai language but I think this is the first for English. Please share where you are and what you vape etc..

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
I cant read thai and have not being to thailand for 1 year+.
like to check if e-cig is legal in thailand? any shops openly selling them?
Whats the trend for e-cig in thailand? Duracig?

Juice with nic is not legal in Thailand but like a lot of things here no agency is assigned to enforce things except customs. Any nic juice shipped in fedex, ups or dhl is likely to be seized. Anything sent airmail or EMS is no problem.

Local sales are made mostly through forums, websites or just calling your local contact. Some vendors sell non nic juice only but I know vendors that sell and stock Dekang, Johnson Creek and Pink Spot. You can find first generation e- cig's at MBK but those are mostly unsatisfactory and disposable.

Posted with Tapatalk 2 on my Atrix 4G

therealrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2012
Thailand
Cheer mate
I know of a few people in bkk that have supplies, But for the past few months ive been really into genesis atomizers and diy liquid, so i have to order most of the stuff from the USA or Europe. If ur ever wanting to head down south to the island for a get away, make sure you let me know.

Yea its great to find more Thai Ex-Pat vapers. If you need sources for local supplies I have a few good vendors who will EMS you stuff for 50 baht so you can get it fast.

Posted with Tapatalk 2 on my Atrix 4G

redandwhite

Nov 25, 2011
thailand
hello i havent used this forum for a while, i live in phuket thailnd been here for 6 years now. ive been a vaper since september (7 months)
i have a lot of juice that i made myself with ingredients from flavour art. and i have some nice mods already,

mini cube.
Kicked cube!
du-bocage.
Provari
and waiting for a V-Mod XL to come in the post :)

nice to know theres other vapers here, im bumping into more and more here in phuket.:2cool:

andyl66

Jun 19, 2009
Hi I've been vaping for a couple of years but since moving to Thailand last year I've gone back to the analogues, 200 L&M costs me 250 baht vs 20ml for 500baht. It's miserable that thaigov banned ecigs. Yet again missing out on a good export opportunity, as in 2009 prior to the ban Thailand was prob no.4 for exporting. Next time I go back to the UK I'm buying a gallon of e liquid n a tonne of attys, batteries n pass-throughs.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

W.J.

Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
Thailand
Hi I've been vaping for a couple of years but since moving to Thailand last year I've gone back to the analogues, 200 L&M costs me 250 baht vs 20ml for 500baht. It's miserable that thaigov banned ecigs. Yet again missing out on a good export opportunity, as in 2009 prior to the ban Thailand was prob no.4 for exporting. Next time I go back to the UK I'm buying a gallon of e liquid n a tonne of attys, batteries n pass-throughs.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Hi andyl66.

Now in Thailand. They have some shop sell e-liquid from pink and JC not much expensive 350baht 12ml.
and they have so many type of pv that's you choose the one you like, example they have Lava tube 18650 with DCT.

Finally if you really want to know Where to buy? You can pm me. I will sent you a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread