Thank`s! Lightning fast service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
Just a quick thank`s to Toby for the quickest shipping have ever experienced on any ecig stuff have ordered ! (and believe me have ordered a lot ha-ha!)

I ordered Jura-c pcc kit at just before 5PM yesterday and received it 9AM this morning! That what I call quick!

First impressions being a 901 user primarily, are very good vapour/throat hit!
Will be using again

Thank`s Mick!

Only question Toby is about first charge? You quote 8hrs? But surely once green light state on charger, the protection circuit stops charging battery, otherwise it would just keep charging forever? Just my thought!

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Only question Toby is about first charge? You quote 8hrs? But surely once green light state on charger, the protection circuit stops charging battery, otherwise it would just keep charging forever? Just my thought!

Thank you Mufftrix! :)

I just go by the recommendations/instructions advised by the manufacturer. There is presumably some kind of important reason for the rather curious initial charging procedure of the batteries for KBC, Dura, and Fogger. (Off to read that Li-Ion Batteries thread - thanks Frog!).

But essentially I am just a lowly retailer who wants everyone to have the best quality e-cigs, with the best possible service and dispatch time, that is reasonably possible.

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Just a quick thank`s to Toby for the quickest shipping have ever experienced on any ecig stuff have ordered ! (and believe me have ordered a lot ha-ha!)

I ordered Jura-c pcc kit at just before 5PM yesterday and received it 9AM this morning! That what I call quick!

First impressions being a 901 user primarily, are very good vapour/throat hit!
Will be using again

Thank`s Mick!

He definitely is the quickest I've dealt with lately even if you've ordered late afternoon he still manages to get to post them for the next day if it's possible. Keep up the good work Toby

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Its that specially trained pigeon he has...

RacingPigeonscopy.jpg

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Its that specially trained pigeon he has...

RacingPigeonscopy.jpg
I think Toby must have sacked Lewis and employed Jensen button as he now has a faster car hehe. Which obviously make the deliveries even faster.
I needed a new atomiser so I e-mail him yesterday at 16.19 but I was not expecting this really for least a couple of days and to my amazement I received it today at 9 o'clock this morning great stuff. what more could you want when we have to rely on suppliers to deliver our goods.
Nice one Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread