Thank to V4L Team for Customer Service beyond expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
I am gob-smacked (not a refined term but accurate) by V4L customer service.
I've had some problems with my first couple of orders (chronicled in prev threads), with items missing or not working correctly. My 3rd order was perfect, BTW!

Today I received the platinum shorty missing from my 2nd order. In a 2nd package I received replacements for the batteries I had trouble with. V4L not only replaced the problem battery children, but doubled the number just to be sure!

I am just blown away by the speed & generosity of V4L customer support. I felt like I was being one of those customers that is always complaining, a real nuisance, but every time V4L go above & beyond any company I've dealt with before (and I'm not just talking e-cig companies here).

Thank you V4l, I think I'll be a customer for the duration of my V[aping]4Life.

Mwah, hugs & kisses !!!

timrichard

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2011
Victorville/Adelanto CA
Its this company's and there employee's involment in this forum, that first surprised me. Then my own personal experience, then to read all of yours. I love this company, and their employee's. they truly understand how to make their customers feel important and valued. Great Job V4L and to all of your great staff. I would love to work for a company like this.

timrichard

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2011
Victorville/Adelanto CA
I dont want to brag,
However I checked the status of my family sale order and it is out for delivery!!! I cant wait!! My mail will be here in 2-3 hours. That means from the time I placed my order to delivery in business days 1 thats right 1, in fact in business hours based off a 9-5 day, that would be 9-10 business hours. What a great company THANK YOU V4L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread