Status
Not open for further replies.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
I just placed my first order. I'm super excited. =)

After months of vaping I have decided that my favorite flavors are vanillas, caramels and coffees. I was disappointed to see there wasn't a plain vanilla (I do NOT enjoy fruits). I sent Annette an email to make sure I didn't overlook it. I received an email 4 minutes later from her. She told me to add anything to my cart and just ask her to mix me up a plain vanilla, she had a few to choose from. So I bought creme caramel, plain vanilla and the famous kona coffee milkshake in a 3 pack sampler.

The customer service I received is exactly why you have so many loyal fans. Thanks again!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I just placed my first order. I'm super excited. =)

After months of vaping I have decided that my favorite flavors are vanillas, caramels and coffees. I was disappointed to see there wasn't a plain vanilla (I do NOT enjoy fruits). I sent Annette an email to make sure I didn't overlook it. I received an email 4 minutes later from her. She told me to add anything to my cart and just ask her to mix me up a plain vanilla, she had a few to choose from. So I bought creme caramel, plain vanilla and the famous kona coffee milkshake in a 3 pack sampler.

The customer service I received is exactly why you have so many loyal fans. Thanks again!
Aww, thank you, CayCay! I do my best to make everyone happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread