Thank you Drew for Great Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Once again I must thank Drew for shipping my order so swiftly. Your customer care & support is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks for the Blueberry Vit C e-juice gift along with some other very nice gifts :). I've also heard from Flowersoul that your Banana Blast juice is yummy, can't wait to order that.

I'm still very happy with the Mint Greenworld cartomizers with the KR808 batteries :thumb:

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
I am totally seconding Peaches on this. Not only was the order here quick quick, but the spiffy little (and some not so little) freebies! I simply cannot wait to try them all!! The Tobacco one actually SMELLS like a real cigarette. I kinda wish that my mom was here because she would be all over that. She isnt a very fruity kind of person, and out of all of my juices she would cop a taste off of mine if and only if it had the CoQ10 with Vitamin B and Mal-bro flavor, or the JC Original Tobacco.

I think this juice would bring her to the dark side muhahahahaha!

Drew I love ya man.... you are my new supplier. I will be placing another order not next week but the following week. I have to take Calin out for his birthday, so the second week in June you WILL be seeing me again hehe.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Wow Guys and Gals,
Im glad everyone is enjoying everything and is happy...As for the questions here we go...I am doing some new flavors today , so I'll see if I cant surprise you with some differrent mint that everyone seems to like...Raven, congrats again on 30 days witout a smoke FANTASTIC..The vitamins that I am currently looking into, actually dont have much Vitamin in them, so Im gonna see if I can get some distilled that are more potent so that the actual absorbtion into our bodies is higher, but stay tuned and watch the Lung Juice thread for details...Net Dragon , I shipped your order this morning but Im gonna have to send those promissed 901 cart on Tuesday..The extras that i thought were 901s turned out to be 801s...But I did canabalise the other kits I have left and sent you about 12 or 15 and some extra juices on the house to hold you over until I get the others in...Sorry but I think youll be happy....NOW GIRLS ( Barb and Gracie) you guys are SUCH a pleasure to deal with...I have ordered some very special surprises for you...You have to wait!!!! But I think you are going to absolutely EPLODE when I send them.>>YOU will have to be a little patient but, I really wanted to show my appreciation for your patronage and helpful freindship over the past couple of weeks....Thanks girls, you are the GREATEST

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
out of pure curiosity i ordered a g300 kit from drew. very fast shipping, and response to emails. i must say the g300 is a very nice, beautiful boxing. the pcc case is very sturdy and well constructed. the cartomizers are the best i have used. even upon tearing one apart way superior in construction to the kr models, loong etc.. aside from the price which is higher then most kits u do get what u pay for which is alot higher quality unit then most 2 piece models. thx drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Shawn,
Thanks for the mini reveiw, it means quite a bit to me coming from another supplier and an experienced Vape guy....I think it speaks to your character as well, and I will certainly be using you for any of my reciprical needs...By the way I got my eye on a couple of those cool little pipe stands and cases you got there:rolleyes:How was the juice?
Thanks again Shawn
Drew

BlueDove

Apr 25, 2009
Georgia
WOW is just not enough, so Super WOW!
I got my order today and impressed was an understatment indeed!
My box showed up almost pulverized, but thanks to Drew's indepth packing technique
everything was perfectly PERFECT! The order was put in a Big zip lock bag and wrapped n newspaper and covered in packing peanuts. Secured like a baby in a carseat LOL
Now the special gifts i recieved were truly a BIG Surprize :) I didn't know he gave free gifts and so many to boot. I read on another thread that he had gave out extras, but i just thought it was because it was someone he knew. Imagine my Amazement when I a first time customer was treated like " A Special Customer" :) Those cute tin cases are perfect for storing my supplies and my e-cigs. I almost didn't get to keep them, because my teen also thought they were very cute(LOL) The extra cartomizers (2 extra packs) in different flavors are GREAT! And the USB charger TOO!!! The price i couldn't beat and now the product and extras are a super plus! I've only been using Drew's product for a couple of hours and i'm loving it. I really like the flavored carts and am glad i decided to try them. All i can say is i'm definately hooked, and the different colored batteries and the blue lights. Well i didn't think i could smoke something that didn't look exactly like a cig, but i can LOL It's nice to have a change up with different kinds. So in closing Thanks A Bunch Drew you have made me One Happy Vapor Smoker I give you a AAA+ rating :)

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
BlueDove:

It's kinda funny that your teen liked the storage cases. I just went ahead and gave my smaller one to my teen to keep from hearing the whiny "please mom":nun:. So when I presented it to her, I got to hear, "thanks mom":thumbs:. Like makin those brownie points ;)!

Drew:

You really do need to enclose business cards. I would have handed out 2 today to non-geekers!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I just had some made up...Next order veryone will get a couple...Im really trying to work on one that explains the Ecigg , for people to hand out so we dont have to answer the 20 questions of a person who has never seen an ecigg...Its cool explaining sometimes, and at first its fun BUT after about 300 times, I think it would be nice to have a card to hand out...Thanks evrybody for the compliments, I appreciate them
Drew

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
Drew! :wub: Got my order today - 2 days to sunny Florida. I SO appeciate the extra goodies and fast service. LOVE the little tin box and also appreciate the USB charger and sample carts. Totally not necessary but much appreciated. Thank you!

I'm charging as we speak and keeping my fingers crossed that my problems will be solved. I'll keep you posted.

(Just to clarify, it's not any of Drew's products that I've been having issues with.)

Suzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread