Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Mia,
Not to brag or boast but I have been making liquid for over 15 months which dosent really seem that long , but when I started I never really liked too many of the liquids...That being said, if you knew me you would understand...I am obsesive to the extreme when it comes to figuring something out...It is not unusual for me to get out of bed at 2am and start tinkering with things that I just cant seem to get off my mind...Ask my wife about this and you wont have a chance to breathe...lol
I would reccomend the Octane capuccino, for a stronger coffee if you havent already...I will be reintroducing a green tea soon hopefully and some other new flavors as well...Thanks for your interest and insight...
Drew

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
I gotta say it again: Drew and the entire Nhaler crew rock! I placed my order late on Wednesday and received it today! The new bags are just awesome (thank you), sooo soft. Only one problem-my teenage daughter snagged it to store her new sunglasses in!

Question: is the liquid in the KR8 mega cartos different from the regular size? or is it me?

Thank you for being you!

Dave_C

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Richmond, VA
It's great to see all of these positive comments about Drew and the Nhaler crew. I just ordered my first Xhaler, along with a 510 adapter, and a 30ml bottle of the HV Drewbacco 1. Can't wait to get it. Drew, please let me know if you got my email about the delivery time. I just wanted to make sure I get my order before Friday July 2nd as I'm heading to the beach for a week and need a good PV to take with me. Judging by the comments I've seen about shipping on this post...I have no doubt it will get here in time for my trip.

Thanks in advance Drew. I'm looking forward to getting my new stuff!

Dave C.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Dave,
Thanks for trusting us with your business and we will have it shipped priority today and I suspect you will have it by Monday or Tuesday...I will send an extra bag for your sunglasses so you can keep em Tidy on Vacation...I also have some waterproof key chains I will send so you can keep the sand and water out of your attys and cartos...Have a great vacation....
Drew

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Thanks Drew for all that you do, I put my order in with the changes we talked about.
I just want to say from the first time that I read about Drew and his company reviewed his many many posts, I felt like he was someone I could trust with my business. I can tell everyone out there that I have not ever been disappointed with NHaler, there is no better customer service that you will recieve, then you can get from Drew and Co and its the reason they will ALWAYS be my main PV company.:D

Last edited:

Dave_C

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Richmond, VA
All I gotta say Drew, is that you rock! I got my package today with the Xhaler, the Drewbacco HV 12mg, and the extras...thanks so much for the extra pouches, the waterproof keychains for the beach, as well as the tweezers and the little tool too! That is way above and beyond, quick shipping, and really nice products. You have definitely made me a loyal customer.

One question, Drew. I had two 3volt 16340 Ultra Fires...and they seem a bit too long (can't get the top cap on to meet the threads. I have a batteries Plus store locally here so I can pick some up; but I want to be sure I get the right 3v batts. Any suggestions? I really want to start vaping this beast today...so if you or anyone on here has any suggestions for the correct batts to buy; I would much appreciate it! Thanks again Drew, I really can't express how impressed I am with your service and quick shipping!

Dave C.

Dave_C

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Richmond, VA
Nevermind...Batteries Plus had what I needed. Good help from the Nhaler Batteries page to make sure I got the right ones. They didn't have any rechargeable batteries in stock but I did manage to get a 12 pack of what I needed and will order the Tenergy recharger and pack from you guys when I get back from the beach.

This Xhaler beats out any PV I've ever tried...I'm very happy with it. Coupled with the Drewbacco 1 HV juice; it's just incredible. The HV liquid really does do a great job with the Xhaler as far as flavor, vapor, and throat hit. A perfect mix. Thanks again Drew. You've certainly made my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread