Thank you Drew for Great Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thanks Matt...Its always a pleasure to hear things are working out...

The way you run around the country, you keep us on our toes making sure our shipping software is working!!!;)
I must also say that you are indeed one of our most enthusiastic and FUN customers!!!!
Thanks for the kind words...From Aisa, Shawn,and
Drew

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
EXCELLENT SERVICE!!
Ordered Friday afternoon and got everything today.. Love the high voltage juices I got (very flavorful) and my purple LR atty and all. Thank you for the soft white bag thingie, it holds my 510 items real well :) .. will order again in the future for sure and recommend you to others in a heartbeat!!

THANK YOU!!

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Drew,

I got my reorder of the LR306 Atty's and twisted dripping tips yesterday in the mail. you have the best dang service in the vape world in my book buddy, nothing but quality products with fast shipping keep up the awesom work Pal thats why your #1

Regards,

Matt

Hey Matt u better hide those LR306 attys cause im gonna steal them lol

Billy g

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Lol, +1 on the 306LR's!

I'm so damn smitten with them! I'm telling everyone I know, sent some to a few folks too stubborn to try them ;) These are, hands down the best vape I've had to date.... and I've tried every thing under the sun! 306LR is the holy grail too me!! Done, finite! lol!

Conner

Feb 13, 2010
Castle Rock
Once again, you prove that NHaler being the best is a fact. Thanks a bunch for the little goody surprises in the last order, was very surprised and appreciate them greatly. :toast:

Both went straight into my survival/field medic bag as they're perfect for it. Thanks again, and those new flavor doublers look mighty tempting, might have to grab a few to test out next order. :)

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
I've been wanting a mini xhaler for ages but I already had a couple of other mod's and the husband was giving the stink eye and asked.. do I really need another one?..eep lol
Last week I passed them on to new vapers to get them started so I got to finally order the mini.. yippie!

Absolutely love it! ♥♥♥ Button is comfy to operate even with small hands and problems with some of my fingers(I can't use bottom button's at all, it causes pain)
It just work's, and does it well.. every single time. Tempted to pick up the big brother xhaler to go along with it : D

Small issue with wrong size on something else in my order , dropped a email and in minutes had a email back that problem was being fixed. Just one reason of many I keep shopping here, you just can't go wrong : D

So thank you Drew & Aisa, love♥love my pink Xs-Haler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread