Thank You ECF!!! ...and some simple newbie e-cig quit smoking advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostSoul

May 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
First of all, I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone on this forum for supplying me with the info to finally break my 16 year analog cigarette addiction. I was a pack-and-a-half-a-day Export A Full Flavour ("Green Death") smoker and finally quit the day I got my Ego-T in the mail two weeks ago. I never actually thought vaping would lead me to quit and actually purchased an Ego-T to enable me to get my nic fix when I couldn't smoke. By accident, I started vaping all day and now can't stand the taste or feel of my old addiction. This is how I did it...

1. Throw out your current pack of cigarettes, but save one and put it in a place where you can't see it.

2. Get some 24mg liquid that's not tabacco flavoured and pick a start vape day where you don't need to drive or do anything that requires motor skills. Keep your e-cig in your hand at all times and be amazed that every hit is like taking your very first analog cigarette drag. Also be amazed that you have problems walking.

3. At the end of the day, light up that last analog cigarette and be amazed how disgusting it is. Snub it out before you finish smoking the whole thing because it's not giving you the same satisfaction as a vape. Take a hit off your e-cig and be in bliss.

4. Keep a pack of nicotine gum around because for some reason after around a week, vaping doesn't cut it every once and a while and you will need a different nic source.

5. Cut back on the nicotine strength of your liquid or the frequency you vape until you are able to function like a regular human being.

6. Keep your attys clean to make sure you're getting the most satisfying vape.

Thanks again ECF. I can't wait to blow the money I'm saving on mods.

lostSoul

May 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Thanks everyone. I would have bought a Ruyan if it wasn't for this forum.

@MsTick - I actually found a mixer that offers Export A flavour liquid, but even a newbie like me knows that it's to good to be true. Tabacco flavour tastes more like sucking on old dirty hardwood floors than actual analogs.

@hairball - I hope I stop myself at one mod. I have a marathon to train for and I can't see sucking back any sort of anything being very helpful in that regards. Cute cat by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread