Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
Please forgive me in advance, for I have no had coffee.

I would like to thank all of the members of PIF for my two year anniversary today, for without you, I would not have succeeded! As with many of you, I struggled for years and years of trying to quit smoking, and ultimately failing. After twenty two years of smoking, I am no longer a smoker! I have "cheated" a few times in two years, either due to PV issues or extreme stress, but all in all I still consider my initial start date my anniversary.

Without the encouragement, love, kindness, and support of PIF, I would not have made this journey, for that I am sure. I have been able to try new juices, equipment etc, which has made vaping even more satisfying because of PIF and their generosity. I have received support through rough times, and laughter at mishaps.. you've all been wonderful, and I am so glad I chose to make this journey, and more glad I made this journey with you all.

Thank you PIF for a wonderful two years! my lungs, hair, clothes, nails, garage, car windshield, and most importantly MY FAMILY are grateful to you all!!

:toast:

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
Way to go Lilacs212too!!!!!! :toast: That kind of news definitely needs confetti!! LOL

596392.gif

You rock, and you're right, so do PIF Peeps!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread