thank you halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Same here. I got to pick two flavors. Looking to compare Halo's menthol's to what I currently use (Smokeless Image's Ice Menthol), I ordered their Ice Menthol and their new menthol offering, Mystic.

They actually came in the mail today. The Ice Menthol is 30ml and the Mystic in a 7ml bottle. I tried the Mystic in a new Vivi-type tank I had. Vaped it at different voltages from 3.4v to 4.8v on a 2 ohm head on my Provari.

Initial impressions are....meh :unsure: An instruction card, probably sent with all their juices, recommended that their juice be allowed to steep 24 hours after first opening the cap. I'll keep going back to it. I'll try the Ice Menthol when I get another chunk of free time. Hopefully it will make a better impression.

Sorry, Halo. But thanks for the free juice. I really do appreciate.

Last edited:

julieah3

Jul 21, 2012
Oregon
... Kudos and props to halo...

I just received my 2nd order from Halo. Had to re-order 30ml of "Belgian Cocoa" because I can't live without it. While on the expensive side I don't want to run out ~ it's that good IMO.

I knew Halo is/was running a promotional 15 ml sample of their Longhorn with orders over $20. I had asked them if I could get a different sample and not only did they send it, I also got the 15ml of Longhorn.

I like all Halo flavors I've tried! I'm always grateful when a company sends samples but in this case Halo went above and beyond and they will get my business in the future.

jonnypanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
Arlington, VA
I really appreciated the samples too. I got a 30 ml bottle of Tribeca - really like it a lot. One thing I noticed is that it tastes great on the inhale, but I get nothing on the exhale. It's strange how juices can be so different. I'm hoping this changes with time because it is exactly the type of juice I love, but doesn't satisfy without the exhale.

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
I really appreciated the samples too. I got a 30 ml bottle of Tribeca - really like it a lot. One thing I noticed is that it tastes great on the inhale, but I get nothing on the exhale. It's strange how juices can be so different. I'm hoping this changes with time because it is exactly the type of juice I love, but doesn't satisfy without the exhale.

My personal experience with Tribeca is that it needs to steep a long time---put it away and forget it. When you remember it and vape some months later, it will have transformed in something special.

adl

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Atlanta
Halo is great! I was already a big fan of their fluids when they offered to send me a few samples. I have so much of their fluid in stock I asked if instead they could send me a one battery started kit for my father instead. I was excited yesterday when I opened the box they sent it was a few fluids that I havent tried and enough hardware to give my father and step mom a good introduction to vaping. As soon as my family comes into town and we test out the samples I'll post more details and a review of the new flavors. I'll add on a big THANKS HALO!

adl

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Atlanta
I like all Halo flavors I've tried! I'm always grateful when a company sends samples but in this case Halo went above and beyond and they will get my business in the future.
The quality of their products will keep my business. Their generosity will hopefully garner my dad and step mom's business as well. I actually wanted to send my parents a starter kit for Xmas last year but the missus didnt like the idea. Halo took a risk helping me out and I hope for their business and my families health and enjoyment that it pays off for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread