The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thank you High Desert Vapes

Discussion in 'High Desert Vapes' started by flarg, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. flarg

flarg Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    Here
    Just a quick note to say thank you, High Desert Vapes. :)

I was new to your store so I wanted to take advantage of your great recent 50% off sale to try a new vendor. I've done this before and it's been hit or miss at other places. But I just gotta say congrats on pleasantly surprising me and letting me add another vendor to my top 5 juice makers! :D

I ordered a handful of flavors to try out. Mojito, Blue Zazz, Apricot, Plum, Yam, Enigma, and Key Lime Pie. All 24mg nic, 20/80 pg/vg. All were the 10mL except I thought I'd splurge on the Key Lime Pie and get a 30mL. Now wishing I got the largest size available for all! :p Love 'em all so far, right outta the box, so I can only imagine how wonderful they'll be steeped. :D

Thank you so much for these new yummy juices! You've got yourself a new returning customer for sure. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.