Thank you Janty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvelbeast

Oct 14, 2008
UK
I ordered my Kissbox Classic on Friday and it arrived this morning. That is really fast for Holland to the UK. It looks and feels really great. It even matches my pen set from Cross pens :) It weighs a lot less then I expected too.

I was worried that it might look a little camp for a man but it really isn't at all. Although I'm pretty camp anyway :) But it doesn't look bad for a man to use at all. I thought it would look a little like the old cigarette holders from the golden age of cinema but it doesn't.

In fact I think it's design and look is really something special. I remember when I got a Sony walkman in the 80's and how it's look was an instant classic. Also the classic look of the iPod and how it looked right from the start. Well that's how I see my Kissbox.

Sorry for the long post but I've got to wait 16 hours before I can use it and I'm excited. Yeah I know that sounds sad but hey, I think it's gorgeous.

I bought it as my 40th birthday present to myself on the 24th Nov and I'm over the moon with it already :)

Thanks Janty (Ludo)

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
denni-schnapp.livejournal.com
In fact I think it's design and look is really something special. I remember when I got a Sony walkman in the 80's and how it's look was an instant classic. Also the classic look of the iPod and how it looked right from the start. Well that's how I see my Kissbox.

Sorry for the long post but I've got to wait 16 hours before I can use it and I'm excited. Yeah I know that sounds sad but hey, I think it's gorgeous.

I bought it as my 40th birthday present to myself on the 24th Nov and I'm over the moon with it already :)

Thanks Janty (Ludo)

I'm waiting for an e-smoking device to become a fashion accessory like the iPod :thumb:

We share a birthday, but I won't tell you my age :D

Marvelbeast

Oct 14, 2008
UK
C2-_Classic_Black_Set.jpg

I have all the pens in this set. Fountain, rollerball and biro. The only one I don't have is the pencil but that's because I like "real" pencils.

My Kissbox in matte black looks like it was made to go with my pens :)

Lets just hope that I don't accidently try to inhale on my fountain pen and choke on copious amounts of black ink.

Marvelbeast

Oct 14, 2008
UK
I'm really enjoying the flavour and smoke. I'm using the USB and manual switch the most but later in the evening I'm switching to the auto and a battery .

The office I'm in at the moment is almost empty and I'm using the USB device discreetly. I have to have the fan on no matter how cold the office though :) I know everyone knows and isn't bothered but I don't want to tempt fate.

I still go out when my friends go for a smoke break but that's mainly because I miss their company.

The good thing is that now I have a few super cigarette batteries and atomisers to back up my Janty, that I can now work out what mix of atomiser, battery or device is the one that will satisfy the nicotine hit I need. I'm definitely using the Janty less then I was using the super cig when that was all I had.

Pillbox's 36mg is a real bonus too!!! Got the Apple today and it's bloody lovely :)

BadSeed

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
Arbroath, UK
I'm just trying an Oriental flavour cart that came with my KB (I got MLB medium and high, RY4 medium and oriental high). That's got a bit of a kick that oriental!

Anyhow I've just stuck another order in for more carts from Janty (RY4, Virginia, Coffee and Green Apple, all high nicotine). Can't wait to try those as well as the ones that came with it are lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread