Thank you Mom and Pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

eJohnnyO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
Tri-Cities, WA
Just as the thread title states,Thank You! As a new convert from cigarettes, I scoured these boards for at least a week before I bought any hardware. (you should see my stack of scribbles) I ended up with an ego-T and some juice samples from liberty flights. I liked it well enough, but I'll admit I was still smoking cigarettes, just not as many. The juice was good, some not so good. Then I found the Mom and Pop thread. From eveyrthing I read, all positive, I decided to order. I got:
RY4, Tobacco Haze, 5 Layer, Butterfly Bait, Caramel Apple, Keswick Coffee, Karma Splash, Kiwi, and Mechunk.
Mom and Pop, I've got to tell you, Thank you! From the moment I filled my first cartomiser with your juice, I haven't had a cigarette. My favorites are Tobacco Haze, Butterfly Bait, and RY4. I didn't care for the Keswick at first, but after steeping 10 days, I like it alot.
So again, Thank you very much.
(And I hope you still have some Haze and RY4 when I get home from work today.)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
OMG !! you have know Idea how happy you just made us feel
Thank You so much you have just made my day Honestly nothing is more Important to us then helping someone not smoke. Please let us know how you continue to do and let us know what else we can do to better you're vaping experience. This is what it is all about

Vape on my Freind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread