Thank you! Thank you! Thank you all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiberweaver

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
IL
I really need to tell everyone on the V4L forum thank you for your wonderful posts to this forum.

I received my VK Oct 1st, after using the VK for a couple of hours I knew for the first time in my life I could actually stop smoking. I have been a smoker for 46 yrs with no end in sight. 2 packs a day was a light day for me. On a stressful day which is a lot of my days 4 packs would pile up in the ashtrays quickly. I have tried several times to stop and would fail because as always my world would go upside down with some major stress thing.

When I proudly announced to a young family member the other day that I was done with smoking she said, “you picked today to do this, are you nuts.” (we had a very stressful family event to do that day). I did ok and sucked my brains out once back in the car, but I handled it and the VK did its job for me.

I ordered from V4L for two reasons. 1. Because of all the great things everyone said about how the V4L e-cigs helped them. How great the V4L products and service is. 2. I live in IL and in these rough times I should support businesses in IL whenever possible. Thankfully this was one of the best things I have ever done to support my state. :lol:

Thanks to all of you, this forum, V4L and the wonderful people that own and work for V4L I am going to be just fine and smoke free. :thumbs:

Oh and this is my very first post ever to a forum so sorry if I didn't do everything right.

Fiberweaver

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
IL
Oh trust me if I had cigs here I would be smoking them. I learned that on the second day it was very easy to grab a smoke because they where here. I even put them in my car figuring I would have to go outside and into the garage and I wouldn't do that. I did do that so I finished off the 3 I had left and decided that if I bring any cig into this house I will smoke it. I am still a smoker just not smoking. I know it will take me time not to want to smoke. What is so great now is this is the first time I have been able to go more then a day and not wanting to kill anything that moved during that day of no smokes...

I thought I could do like a lot of folks on this forum and smoke and vap.. Nope I can't I will choose the cigs over vaping so I can't be near them. Thankfully the VK is such a wonderful tool to use, otherwise I be smoking my lungs out still.

AZAndy

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2009
Prescott, Arizona, USA
Congratulations to you, Fiberweaver, and a hearty welcome. I managed to quit the cigs in January, but only by using oral tobaccos along the lines of Copenhagen. I do believe that with the VK, I'll be able to say goodbye to tobacco altogether, although I will have to reserve the right to have a pinch of nasal snuff once a week or so, just to keep the sinuses happy.

Best of luck to you, and hang in there!

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread