Thank You To Modern Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just to thank modern vapor. After 40+ hours of research in 3 days I finally decided to buy the Sidesho yesterday. From everything that I read this was a great choice. It hasn't even arrived yet and I have already talked five more of my coworkers into purchasing one in the next week or two. You offer a great product, great customer service, great pricing, and fast shipping. Please keep up the great work, and keep us informed of new offerings and items.

Cory H.:D

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Cory,

Welcome to the forum. <WARNING - it is addicting> But after 40 hours, you already know that.

You sound like me. I found this site Tuesday and have been glued to the computer ever since. I decided on a Sidesho as well and will be placing an order Saturday. I've talked several people into getting one also. My mom is getting one for my dad whether he wants one or not, and probably one for herself. Another friend's wife is pregnant and he wants to quit smoking, so he is seriously considering e-cigs. I even posted a link on Facebook.

It may be a girl thing, but I think the choices in colors of batteries and LEDs is a great idea. That alone sold me, but I also believe I will be geting a quality product.

Let us know how much you love it when you get it.

Be well,
~A

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Hi Cory,

Welcome to the forum. <WARNING - it is addicting> But after 40 hours, you already know that.

You sound like me. I found this site Tuesday and have been glued to the computer ever since. I decided on a Sidesho as well and will be placing an order Saturday. I've talked several people into getting one also. My mom is getting one for my dad whether he wants one or not, and probably one for herself. Another friend's wife is pregnant and he wants to quit smoking, so he is seriously considering e-cigs. I even posted a link on Facebook.

It may be a girl thing, but I think the choices in colors of batteries and LEDs is a great idea. That alone sold me, but I also believe I will be geting a quality product.

Let us know how much you love it when you get it.

Be well,
~A

I will let you know when I get the color option you are looking for, the black with pink LED has already been shipped. I have a test sample of the black atty with pink logo in that shipment as well.

I didn't get the atty made until I see how it looks like in person. They made mistakes on other color options I wanted, so the attys will be a slight delay. I will let you know, and post a picture once it gets figured out.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks, Tony. I can't wait.

If the black batts with pink LED have already been shipped to you, maybe you will have them by the time I place my order this weekend. <hoping, hoping>

I don't want to postpone my order and live off analogs any longer than I need to. I'll take one atty in whatever you have - black/silver, black/gold, white/pink, whatever you think looks good. Then I'll order my spare attys when you get the black/pink ones in.

People aren't kidding about your customer service! You replied almost immediately after I posted - and I'm not even a customer yet. Wow :D

~A

BlondieLocs

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Calgary, AB Canada
Thanks, Tony. I can't wait.

If the black batts with pink LED have already been shipped to you, maybe you will have them by the time I place my order this weekend. <hoping, hoping>

I don't want to postpone my order and live off analogs any longer than I need to. I'll take one atty in whatever you have - black/silver, black/gold, white/pink, whatever you think looks good. Then I'll order my spare attys when you get the black/pink ones in.

People aren't kidding about your customer service! You replied almost immediately after I posted - and I'm not even a customer yet. Wow :D

~A

If you don't want to wait, Angelique, I'd suggest the color options I chose. I went with a stainless battery with pink LED, white atty with pink logo and a pink cart. Looks hot. I'm hoping to post a picture of it later tonight. That battery also looks really good with the black/white atty and black cart.

If he does get the black batteries with pink LEDs by the time you place the order, order that one with the black/white atty and either black or pink carts. Then you can order the black/pink atty later. (You'll want spares anyway.)

Or order one of each battery and mix and match like I do. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread