Thank you V4L for reminding me what life is about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranoyed

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
First I want to say this post is not a look at what I did type of post. I think it is a great idea for any of you looking to help someone like you have been helped. So here it goes:

We all know Steve, Mark, and the gangs generosity when it comes to our orders and we all know about the generosity of several of the V4L fans. (not saying any names.... JenJen) Today I had the great idea of giving my old auto batts, which I do not use cause I am in love with the XL manuals now, to one of my co-workers so she could try out vaping and quit analogs. After giving her my two autos and some 8 mg carts, since she is an ultra light smoker, and my USB charger I felt great knowing I might have helped someone else who is admitedly battling the same addiction that controlled my life for 16 years. When I sat back and thought about why I even had the idea to begin with I realized it is because of the great service and the way V4L takes care of us and how many of the threads here include the phrase "paying it forward" I had gotten caught up in the me mentality that dominates our society and now I feel better about myself for quitting smoking and for taking the time to think of someone else before me. So as I have said I think about a hundred times in the past 6 weeks thank you V4L for always making sure I am :D

Pugzley

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2009
USA
First I want to say this post is not a look at what I did type of post. I think it is a great idea for any of you looking to help someone like you have been helped. So here it goes:

We all know Steve, Mark, and the gangs generosity when it comes to our orders and we all know about the generosity of several of the V4L fans. (not saying any names.... JenJen) Today I had the great idea of giving my old auto batts, which I do not use cause I am in love with the XL manuals now, to one of my co-workers so she could try out vaping and quit analogs. After giving her my two autos and some 8 mg carts, since she is an ultra light smoker, and my USB charger I felt great knowing I might have helped someone else who is admitedly battling the same addiction that controlled my life for 16 years. When I sat back and thought about why I even had the idea to begin with I realized it is because of the great service and the way V4L takes care of us and how many of the threads here include the phrase "paying it forward" I had gotten caught up in the me mentality that dominates our society and now I feel better about myself for quitting smoking and for taking the time to think of someone else before me. So as I have said I think about a hundred times in the past 6 weeks thank you V4L for always making sure I am :D

What a beautiful post! Yes, it is easy to be caught up in that mentality. V4L is leading by example and I am a better person for having known these people.

Davo

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Heart of Dixie
This is real good post and extremely relevent for Christmas. It obviously popped up last night and I'd like to give it a boost before it falls into oblivion. And I must say I fully agree with Paranoyed, we all need to "pass it forward"... something this good shouldn't be kept to ourselves. I've got another XL bat coming (sexy chrome babe), so I'll have two XLs now, so I may fix up a kit for my aunt.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
What a great post! I know most of us have been influenced by Steve and Mark's generosity, and are acting on it. And I think most of us are paying it forward depending on our ability to do so. Even if you simply let someone try it and give out a card, you are paying it forward and I think everyone here has encouraged and helped others in their own way. This is a unique group that I am proud to be a part of! And it definately starts at the top, so thanks V4L! We love you!

Davo

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Heart of Dixie
Thanks for your support of this post JenJen, you are the VaporQueen!!! I'm not a "touchy Feely" kind of guy, but when something is really GOOD, like this product and this post, I've got to harp on it and it sooooo fits the CHRISTmas time (and I'm not sorry if anyone is offended, it's simply my thoughts and opinion and you are welcome to yours and I will not be offended!!!). I just don't see anything wrong with helping fellow Humans.

And, as posted soooo many times... why is this site soooo addicting? That could be another whole post... alright VaporQueen, you want tot start it?

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
The members here are so thoughful and suppliers so generous. When I ran up on a fellow in Texas who was having a hard time and was on the edge of giving up on his e-cig. After having my experiences here I decided to mail him one of mine. Made me feel good to help someone out and keep them on the right track to a better life. Passing it forward is a very important thing to do in life, whenever, however. Big or small. A smile, a hug, some of your time....whatever you have that you can give, a kind word, an ear, a shoulder. Give what you can and know this world is better because you gave somebody some of what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread