Thank you V4L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtay J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
So as many of you know yesterday i received my ultimate Ultimatum kit i ordered over the weekend.

I would just like to thank Steve and everyone(i know there isn't all to many of ya'll) over at Vapor 4 Life. this is one quality product!!. I had a different PV(Nova Smoke) that i got at a local smoke shop. it was alright but their was no options. and only regular and menthol flavor. also it didn't really help me replace analogs. Now that it is a day later i can see that this will do it. i haven't had a analog in almost 24 hours now, and i am not panicing or going through withdrawals at all. Also as i posted in my Cant wait! thread. thanks for the Manual passthru! i was gonna ask to see if you could send me one instead of the auto, but didn't ask. must say that was a great surprise. the Pear carts you through in there are great too! Must say watermelon is by far my favorite flavor so far, but the pear, apple and Menthol are way up there too.

one thing though i did find out 36mg is too high for me. lol probably will stay in the 24mg range. well should be placing another order this weekend, gonna try some more flavors in lower nic content!! YAY SMILIN big time!!! :D

thanks again!!!

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
Yep, 36 is too high for me too, but slowly vaping on it, and am more or less off the analogs right now....feels so good to say that! Am switching to 24/16 in my order today!

Tey getting some 0 and cutting it after a little bit. It turned out well for me when someone else gave me a 24 that was too much for me. People have said it doesn't mix that well but I dissagree.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
So as many of you know yesterday i received my ultimate Ultimatum kit i ordered over the weekend.

I would just like to thank Steve and everyone(i know there isn't all to many of ya'll) over at Vapor 4 Life. this is one quality product!!. I had a different PV(Nova Smoke) that i got at a local smoke shop. it was alright but their was no options. and only regular and menthol flavor. also it didn't really help me replace analogs. Now that it is a day later i can see that this will do it. i haven't had a analog in almost 24 hours now, and i am not panicing or going through withdrawals at all. Also as i posted in my Cant wait! thread. thanks for the Manual passthru! i was gonna ask to see if you could send me one instead of the auto, but didn't ask. must say that was a great surprise. the Pear carts you through in there are great too! Must say watermelon is by far my favorite flavor so far, but the pear, apple and Menthol are way up there too.

one thing though i did find out 36mg is too high for me. lol probably will stay in the 24mg range. well should be placing another order this weekend, gonna try some more flavors in lower nic content!! YAY SMILIN big time!!! :D

thanks again!!!

Thank you for your kind words, keep on vapin:p

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread