The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thank You, Virgin Vapor

Discussion in 'Kai's Virgin Vapor' started by NetteG, Sep 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NetteG

NetteG Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    NE
    Got my latest shipment today

30ml Original Sin
    15ml Death By Chocolate
    Sampler pack of Juicy Watermelon, White Cherry Crush, and Snake Bite

Original Sin has become my favorite "mixer" shall we say ... I'm a tobacco flavor gal, but sometimes, it just needs that extra UMPH ... Original Sin does just that ... I swear if I didn't know any better, I would like I was vaping on a granny smith apple ... it's sweet and a little tart and well, ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I asked Annette to "do that voodoo that she do" ;) just as she does with the sampler flavors, you know that extra flavor goodness, etc and I must say, it's spot on ... no, dare I say it's perfect!

In a previous order, I had also tried the Peach and Vanilla Latte right out of mail delivery. The Hot Buttered Rum and Kona Milkshake are still taking a little steep time, but I'm sure I will enjoy those as well.

From this order, I'm sorry to report, but I have yet to try the other flavors because I ran out of my previous sampler of Original Sin and had to have it immediately! So to Annette ... THANK YOU! Not only do I usually get my order within approximately 3 days, but you have got to be one of the mix queens for juice! :D

Until next time!

NetteG

2. water4choc

water4choc Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2012
    Northern Nevada
    Yup - love Annette's organic juices - they are the best! :vapor:

3. kittypie

kittypie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2011
    Charlotte NC
    To be honest, when I tried Annette's flavors, all I was really looking for was something without the artificial flavors, primarily the artificial sweeteners. They tasted good at first but then left a yucky aftertaste after about 30 minutes of vaping. With Annette's, it's "Mmmmmmm, clean!" :)

4. Annette Rogers

Annette Rogers Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2010
    California USA
    You're welcome, NetteG! So happy to hear how much you are enjoying the Original Sin! I'm going to have to try mixing it with some other flavors too at your suggestion! :)

5. NetteG

Aug 22, 2012
    NE
    Well, trust me Annette, I'm watching very closely for you to announce a Tobacco Line (which from reading some of the threads I see you've been working on) so as soon as it comes out ... you'll be the mixing queen at Granny Smith To'baccy, I just know it. Which is a plus for me, because then I won't have to mix it myself. LOL Just buy, stalk the mailman, shake bottle, open bottle, pour into tank, VAPE HEAVEN!!!! Thanks again! :)

6. kittypie

Apr 12, 2011
    Charlotte NC
    Tobacco will blow the doors off this place! :D

7. NetteG

Aug 22, 2012
    NE
    RIGHT!?!?!?!

I swear, when that day comes, and it's as good as the other flavors, which you know it will be ... I may never go to another vendor again. :lol:

8. MPage

MPage Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2011
    Warsaw, Indiana
    I only buy one other must have from another vendor- like a Marlboro Ultra Light. Other than that I only use V V. Annette has the best so why look elsewhere? Thank you, Annette, for providing this for us.

9. Annette Rogers

Annette Rogers Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2010
    California USA
    I have been hard at work on our tobacco line, not to worry! We have had to go through several rounds of batch testing as I am very particular and want this flavor EXACTLY right. I'm expecting what I hope will be our final, perfected tester some time this week. If it meets my approval, we'll get a very large batch made and finally be able to roll out our delicious tobacco line! Our tobacco is extracted without the use of hexane and, due to the high tech extraction process, actually contains no nicotine so, for those that want it, we'll be able to make a full bodied, rich tobacco vape that is completely nicotine free as well as free of any PG unless requested. I can hardy wait!

10. NetteG

Aug 22, 2012
    NE
    Mmmmm, Tobacco line from Virgin Vapor ... can you see the drool? LOL :drool:

I had my Homer Simpson moment, I'm all good now. Can't wait either, Annette!!!

NetteG

11. Nadine

Nadine Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2012
    California
    Looking forward to it too! I was going to place another order soon. I think I'll hold off just a bit then.
    :)

12. kittypie

Apr 12, 2011
    Charlotte NC
    No no no, Nadine, it doesn't work that way! What you have to do is place an order TODAY, and then of course *poof*...tobacco will be available TOMORROW. At least that's the way it always works for me! :D

13. Nadine

Nadine Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2012
    California
    Hahaha! I should do that! I need to order a gallon of KCM!

14. ~Sue~Feb2012

~Sue~Feb2012 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2012
    USA
    OMG tobacco flavors? count me in :p when, when, when ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.