NetteG

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
NE
Got my latest shipment today

30ml Original Sin
15ml Death By Chocolate
Sampler pack of Juicy Watermelon, White Cherry Crush, and Snake Bite

Original Sin has become my favorite "mixer" shall we say ... I'm a tobacco flavor gal, but sometimes, it just needs that extra UMPH ... Original Sin does just that ... I swear if I didn't know any better, I would like I was vaping on a granny smith apple ... it's sweet and a little tart and well, ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I asked Annette to "do that voodoo that she do" ;) just as she does with the sampler flavors, you know that extra flavor goodness, etc and I must say, it's spot on ... no, dare I say it's perfect!

In a previous order, I had also tried the Peach and Vanilla Latte right out of mail delivery. The Hot Buttered Rum and Kona Milkshake are still taking a little steep time, but I'm sure I will enjoy those as well.

From this order, I'm sorry to report, but I have yet to try the other flavors because I ran out of my previous sampler of Original Sin and had to have it immediately! So to Annette ... THANK YOU! Not only do I usually get my order within approximately 3 days, but you have got to be one of the mix queens for juice! :D

Until next time!

NetteG

NetteG

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
NE
Well, trust me Annette, I'm watching very closely for you to announce a Tobacco Line (which from reading some of the threads I see you've been working on) so as soon as it comes out ... you'll be the mixing queen at Granny Smith To'baccy, I just know it. Which is a plus for me, because then I won't have to mix it myself. LOL Just buy, stalk the mailman, shake bottle, open bottle, pour into tank, VAPE HEAVEN!!!! Thanks again! :)

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I have been hard at work on our tobacco line, not to worry! We have had to go through several rounds of batch testing as I am very particular and want this flavor EXACTLY right. I'm expecting what I hope will be our final, perfected tester some time this week. If it meets my approval, we'll get a very large batch made and finally be able to roll out our delicious tobacco line! Our tobacco is extracted without the use of hexane and, due to the high tech extraction process, actually contains no nicotine so, for those that want it, we'll be able to make a full bodied, rich tobacco vape that is completely nicotine free as well as free of any PG unless requested. I can hardy wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread