Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eulogy

Mar 15, 2009
Michigan, USA
I had a cracked 50 ml bottle of 11mg menthol (probably from shipping, damn postal workers). I sent an e-mail and got taken care of very quickly! MVS's customer support is quick, friendly, and overall very satisfying.

A few notes about the menthol... It's very peppermint tasty. It almost tastes like toothpaste at first. I didn't like it at first because it wasn't "a menthol cigarette" but it's growing on me and now I really like it, it's more like the peppermint candies, or the green mint ice-cream. Easily a favorite now.

I'd also like to mention how nice it is to order from MVS. They don't keep you in the dark about anything. There's all this hype over Puresmoker... being as anxious as I was as a first-time buyer there, almost no information is given to you at checkout and I had to waste their time as well as my own asking if it's been shipped yet, etc. MVS lets you know every step of the way, from receiving payment to processing shipment, and they even provide a tracking number immediately, something PS doesn't do by default. Not to mention the prices at MVS are great compared to many others.

Again, thank you MVS for taking care of your customers, you have my loyalty :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread