Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
I would like to express my thanks to all thwe people who helped me (you know who you are) as well as the others who contributed important facts elsewhere in the forum. Thanks to your help I had my first 2 DSE901s delivered in the morning, which means this is my first 24-hours without smoking for years. Everything works as it shoud, the factory "Regular" taste tastes incredibly awful, but that has also been covered here in the forum I think :)

Nevertheless, I have been happily vaping the awful flavour and in the end I might even start liking it... No craving, no real wish for a tobacco whatsoever. I am finishing the lightest possible cartridge, meaning that I actually decreased my daily intake of nicotine (901 cart = 0.3 ml, right?) Tomorrow, I will continue charging the second set of batteries feeling like an idiot after Trogg´s posts, but I think I will let them those prescribed 8 hours anyway.

I would also like to mention Simon from E-Cigs.co.uk, Online Store , who communicated with me twice through the weekend, added freebies to the package when i belatedly remembered something about coupons, and managed to get the cigs to me in record time - with lots of reserve to learn how to use them before I go to serious public next Monday. My next purchase will most definitely be from him. I will be watching the site for signs of having black cigs for the same price as white, because they seem much more cyberpunkish than the traditional and cheaper whites.

And that is probably all. Thank you. I wish you to receive the same quality assistance as I did when and if you need it.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Yes, a 901 cartridge holds 0.3-0.5ml. Not all of the juice wicks onto the atomiser so you're not vaping that much.

Simon/Smokester/ecigs.co.uk is a great supplier, you can't go wrong with him.

It's good to hear that you are happy with your ecig. You'll have bad batteries and atomisers at some point but as long as you know to expect that it's not too bad.

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
dc2k08 Heavy pricking drizzle, I had to get up before waking (I usually wake up at 11 whenever I get up) and drive boys to their schools so that they would not be wet all day. 6 °C / 42.8 F for today, but forecast says -10 °C / 14 F plus some serious snowing for the weekend. Winter starts...

Now I am off to search the health section for strange cooling sensation in my upper lungs and what to do with it :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread