Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayvaps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
South Florida
I just wanted to say thank you for this forum.

My personal journey is short, probably quite similar to many.

20 year smoker. I was up to 2 packs a day, and looking for something different, as I had tried just about every other 'quit smoking' trick out there, and had basically given up on even trying to quit anymore.

I bought a Blu pack about a month ago, and that helped me cut down to about a pack a day, but I knew I needed something 'better' to go lower. I bought a JC Vea, and had quite a bit of success with that. After just about a week of that, I was sitting at home one day and realized I had not had one regular cigarette all night, and just decided I will try to go tobacco free the next day. That was this past Tuesday, and have been tobacco free since.

I am slowly building up my 'kit' now, and with the help of lurking here now for a couple of weeks, I now have a couple of Vision Spinners, A Protank, evod, some clearo's, and I have two sample juice orders in from AVE and Heathers Heavenly. :)

I may have gone a bit overboard right off the bat, but I am enjoying my new hobby, staying off of analogs, and have actually found something that is making quitting them fun! :)

So, thanks for the forum! I am already researching some other stuff. I am thinking of buying a VAMO next and looking at other tanks and possibly even thinking about getting some wicks and wire for coils based on stuff I have read here. My biggest concern so far is finding juices I like, as my taste buds just keep changing, but with the orders that should come in this week, I am hopeful.

Again, thanks for this forum. Tons of good info here!

wbart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Easton, MD, USA
Welcome to the forum, in my experience there is no such thing as overboard starting out. Vamo was my first mod and I still use it. Love it in fact. I have been sampling Alice in Vapeland for a while and have branched off in a few different directions. It is all about discovery at this point enjoy it and do not let anyone tell you what or where to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread