Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
Thank you for the warm welcome! No issues whatsoever so far, about to call it a night without having the urge to pick up a cigarette since the first vape! This truly is fantastic compared to the patch, gum, and *cringe* cold turkey.

@breakfastchef - I'm a UNC Chapel Hill grad and proud Tar Heel. I'm up here in NH for a PhD in Economics.

FizzleFisch

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Lake Travis - Texas
Welcome Dan!

All I can say is that you have just entered into a world (ECF) that will capture your attention and stimulate your feelings of belonging to a family beyond your imagination.:evil: :D:D

I've been an online geek for the better part of 30 yrs. -- Trust me when I say that you've now found a coalition of brother & sister citizens that compares to no other. :p

Above all... be yourself and have faith that you've now made the turn... ;)

Relax, settle back, do a whole lot of reading.... and soak up the insight of those who've blazed the trail you now traverse! :thumb:

Cheers!!
fisch

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
breakfastchef, did you go to Duke? If so, are you from NJ haha? I actually applied to Duke for grad school (traitorous scum, I know *shame*). Anyway, I only lived in NC for 3.5 years but moved there in '04 when the Heels won the championship. Historic basketball rivalry aside, I think UNC freshmen get jealous that Duke frosh get free ipods. And Duke students are jealous that UNC girls are hot, plentiful, and not always so terribly bright.

FizzleFisch, thanks for the welcome. I'm not really a forum kinda guy usually, just read and don't post - but this forum has an unparalleled attitude, very cool.

Quick question:
General consensus here seems to be that the 510 is excellent. Now, I originally thought I'd want something that mimicked an analog a lot and had a good PCC so I got a super mini; I'm now thinking that a few extra millimeters in length would be more than worth an improved experience but I can't find any decent looking PCC's for it. Not to sound shallow, but aesthetics do matter to me - and would matter to smokers I might meet out there in case they ask about ecigs and become possible switchers. Are there any besides the generic looking black or white ones that say "cigarette case" on them? And that can hold a fully assembled 510?

chooky

Jan 25, 2010
Ohio
This forum has so much information I can never grasp it all! Anyhow I am a pack a day smoker. Got my kit on Friday.....on Saturday I smoked 7 analogs, Sunday 3, Monday 2 and for today I choked down 1/2! I ordered the lowest possibe nicotine and I still can't believe that I am not craving the full pack of analogs! I LOVE it! I am so glad I researched the EC and found this forum!:D

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
Y'all rock. 3 days and no analogs, gotta love it. As a smoking cessation device, can't see how e-cigs can be beat. Moreover, I had a great day today vaping on my school bus, at the jewelry store, and at my favorite pub...all with the consent of management who knew aobut ecigs. Sometimes they really mean "live free or die".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread