• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Thanks all for getting this Group Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sendit2mybb

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
Just wanted to send a Thank You to everyone who helped to get this Sub-group started on the Forums! It's nice to know that we all have a place to chat and support each other. "Keep coming back...it works if you work it!!"

PS- Nico-please ignore my pm from this morning...I didn't realize there was a "Join Forum" button:p

My name is Drew and I am an Alcoholic....

sendit2mybb

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
My name is Carol and I am an Alcoholic. sob date 2.2.87 and counting.........delighted to be here and greetings from the groups in southwest London.

Welcome Carol! I definitely send some love to Southwest London. I'm sending props out to my home group in VA here in the U.S. 6 years sob for me and counting!!

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
Hi, My name is Vince and I am an addict and alcoholic. After rehab almost 6 years ago I have changed professions and am now a Certified Alcohol and Drug abuse Counselor with 21 years of "field research" to my credit. I spend my days working with all levels of addiction and chemical dependency with people from all walks of life.
I am proud to be a friend of Bill W. and to see the change his 12 steps have brought to the lives of people who suffer with the disease of addiction and alcoholism.

MonkeyMonk

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Hi, I'm Beth and I'm an alcoholic, been recovering since June 4, 1997. Had 3 one day slips, last of which was around 4 New Years ago. I never committed the day to memory because I was so angry at myself for having the slip...it happened from stinkin thinkin and sitting on the pitty pot. One day, I'll go back and figure out what day my annivesary is, but for now I'm just happy to be living one day at a time.

Nice to meet you all!

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
Just want to say My name is Mike I am an addict

HI I am David and I am an addict
Today was a good day, I am still sober, I was positive, I was humble ( for most of the day) I was a good friend, I stood up for my pals, I did spend to much money of my ecigs, AGAIN I have been a good father, a great husband ( maybe I should ask my wife, first) and I am sober
today

thank you

kaystoys

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
New Milford, CT
[B]Hi Everyone,
My name is Kay and I am an alcoholic. Sobriety date 06/01/74.
I will be ordering my 1st e-cig today.I started on the wrong thread, so decided I needed to start over again here! Now my question is ... where is the "join forum" button? or have I done that already in order to get here?
I was so busy trying to figure out what brand to buy and where to buy it that I lost track,
:confused:
Thanks E1, Kay

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
Kay, I think you have already joined in order to see the posts. I think the way it is set up, everyone can see membership, but only members can post or read posts. Kinda like you can stand outside a meeting and see who goes in, but the only way to know what goes on in there is to humble yourself to attend the meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread