The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thanks Almightygod and dspin ----ACID

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Liv2Ski, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Guys all I can say is thanks for the tip on Want2vapes Acid Cigar Blondie. Wow is that awesome. I am amazed at how smooth and nice this juice is. It really is amazing. I wonder what he could do with a handful of good Cubans???? Thanks again and I can not believe what a nice and tasty vape this sauce is!

2. Bozzlite

Bozzlite Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2010
    Central Texas
    I ordered the sampler pack from Want2vape with the Alcazar, Blondie, and Cowboy lite. He included 2 extra free samples which were 555.5 and Red Pirate.

My favorite of the bunch turned out to be the 555.5, with Alcazar and Blondie coming in 2nd and 3rd.

3. Liv2Ski

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Man if you are giving Blondie 3rd the other two must be off the hook. I sense another order in my future very soon!!!!!

4. banjo

banjo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2010
    Rio Oso, CA
    It would be awful hard for me to ever trust a guy that referred to himself as Almightygod.

5. phorbin

phorbin Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2010
    Gamehendge
    the Drew Estates Acid Blond cigar was one of my all time favorites when I still smoked. Since quitting the ciggies I haven't allowed myself cigars either, and I really missed them. So when I heard about Acid blondie and Alcazar I had to get them. I really like them both (haven't tried my 555.5 sample bottle yet though) but I'm totally blown away by how much the Blondie tastes like the cigar its modeled after. I mean they really nailed it! First rate juice by the folks at Want2Vape. Anyone missing cigars should give them a try.

6. timato

timato Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2011
    jersey shore
    Placed my order, gotta try it, sounds like what I'm into!

7. Liv2Ski

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    See Phorbins post above and I can tell you this stuff really does come as close as you can get without striking a match.

8. Liv2Ski

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Well he did (along with others) provide good advise on the Blondie juice.

9. banjo

banjo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2010
    Rio Oso, CA
    Just kidding. I've read some of his posts & he seems fairly knowledgeable - just not God like.

10. Liv2Ski

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Ok maybe almighty apostle then since the juice he pointed me to really rocks if you dig a good cigar. Happy vapes

11. cigarbabe

cigarbabe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    Boston,MA.
    I still carry my portable humidor waiting for the chance to have one of my favorite Maduro's but I have to say I never cared for Drew Estates Acid brand cigars, far too harsh and I'm not a fan of naturals.
    Not a fan of flavored cigars either but Drew Estates Kahlua is verrry tasty!
    I do want to congratulate Want2Vapes on capturing a cigars unique flavors perfectly
    which I am positive was very hard to accomplish and get just right!
    Congratulations Want2Vapes!!:toast: :thumbs:
    C.B.:evil:

12. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    Drew Estates Tabak Especial coming soon if you like coffee infused.

13. phorbin

Oct 10, 2010
    Gamehendge
    are they taking suggestions for other flavored cigars to make a juice from? If so, the Drew Estates Java's would probably make a real nice vape too.

14. cigarbabe

Nov 20, 2010
    Boston,MA.
    Thanks dspin!
    I would love for someone to come up with a "joose" that could be close to a Ashton # 56 Aged Maduro or the "VSG" or ideally the Padron 1926 # 1 Maduro or the La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel Maduro.
    Awww yeah baby! Those are incredibly, tasty fabuloso smokin' cigars and just a couple of my favorites.
    I'm not a big flavored cigar fan, those are for girls!:laugh:
    C.B.
    :evil:

15. phorbin

Oct 10, 2010
    Gamehendge
    +1 that entire post, especially the Ashton

16. cigarbabe

Nov 20, 2010
    Boston,MA.
    Thanks Phorbin!
    +1 for recognizing those excellent cigars!
    C.B.

17. phorbin

Oct 10, 2010
    Gamehendge
    the Ashton wasn't the only excellent cigar on the list, just the one i've had the most chances to smoke. The Padron #1 was a pretty fine choice too. :drool::drool:

18. cigarbabe

Nov 20, 2010
    Boston,MA.
    Since you obviously appreciate a fine cigar as I do you have to try the "Chisel Double Ligero from La Flor Domenicana it is a singularly strong, smooth magnificent smoke from a great family
    As is the Padron but it is not near as strong as the Chisel, which as it's name implies, is made from the super rich "ligero" leaf.
    Truthfully I have not had a cigar since I started vaping so I'm quite interested to see if my taste for fine Maduro cigars will have gone the way of analogs.........but.......
    God I hope not! :p
    C.B.

19. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    To Phorbin and Cigarbabe - why don't you both shoot him an e-mail w/suggestions. He is always open for suggestions and wanting to know what other people would like. This company is on the move and he is coming out w/more. I can hardly wait myself. I just love the real tobacco tastes here, especially the Blondie and Alcazar

20. AlmightyGod

AlmightyGod My friends call me A.G. Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2010
    Vaping Heaven
    Well, you know...it's for the chuckle factor and all the good jokes mainly...:laugh:
    There is a juice named after me, indirectly of course, and it is a misnomer as well...just sayin':evil:

You are correct...I'm "fairly knowledgeable"...If I was the "real" AG, I might be offended...:p

That just doesn't have the same ring to it...AlmightyApostle....:confused:

My all-time favorite cigar is the Cifuentes Y Cia, Partagas 1845, Limited Reserve 1996...:thumbs:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.