Status
Not open for further replies.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Guys all I can say is thanks for the tip on Want2vapes Acid Cigar Blondie. Wow is that awesome. I am amazed at how smooth and nice this juice is. It really is amazing. I wonder what he could do with a handful of good Cubans???? Thanks again and I can not believe what a nice and tasty vape this sauce is!

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Guys all I can say is thanks for the tip on Want2vapes Acid Cigar Blondie. Wow is that awesome. I am amazed at how smooth and nice this juice is. It really is amazing. I wonder what he could do with a handful of good Cubans???? Thanks again and I can not believe what a nice and tasty vape this sauce is!

the Drew Estates Acid Blond cigar was one of my all time favorites when I still smoked. Since quitting the ciggies I haven't allowed myself cigars either, and I really missed them. So when I heard about Acid blondie and Alcazar I had to get them. I really like them both (haven't tried my 555.5 sample bottle yet though) but I'm totally blown away by how much the Blondie tastes like the cigar its modeled after. I mean they really nailed it! First rate juice by the folks at Want2Vape. Anyone missing cigars should give them a try.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
the Drew Estates Acid Blond cigar was one of my all time favorites when I still smoked. Since quitting the ciggies I haven't allowed myself cigars either, and I really missed them. So when I heard about Acid blondie and Alcazar I had to get them. I really like them both (haven't tried my 555.5 sample bottle yet though) but I'm totally blown away by how much the Blondie tastes like the cigar its modeled after. I mean they really nailed it! First rate juice by the folks at Want2Vape. Anyone missing cigars should give them a try.

I still carry my portable humidor waiting for the chance to have one of my favorite Maduro's but I have to say I never cared for Drew Estates Acid brand cigars, far too harsh and I'm not a fan of naturals.
Not a fan of flavored cigars either but Drew Estates Kahlua is verrry tasty!
I do want to congratulate Want2Vapes on capturing a cigars unique flavors perfectly
which I am positive was very hard to accomplish and get just right!
Congratulations Want2Vapes!!:toast: :thumbs:
C.B.:evil:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Drew Estates Tabak Especial coming soon if you like coffee infused.

I still carry my portable humidor waiting for the chance to have one of my favorite Maduro's but I have to say I never cared for Drew Estates Acid brand cigars, far too harsh and I'm not a fan of naturals.
Not a fan of flavored cigars either but Drew Estates Kahlua is verrry tasty!
I do want to congratulate Want2Vapes on capturing a cigars unique flavors perfectly
which I am positive was very hard to accomplish and get just right!
Congratulations Want2Vapes!!:toast: :thumbs:
C.B.:evil:

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
Thanks dspin!
I would love for someone to come up with a "joose" that could be close to a Ashton # 56 Aged Maduro or the "VSG" or ideally the Padron 1926 # 1 Maduro or the La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel Maduro.
Awww yeah baby! Those are incredibly, tasty fabuloso smokin' cigars and just a couple of my favorites.
I'm not a big flavored cigar fan, those are for girls!:laugh:
C.B.
:evil:

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Thanks dspin!
I would love for someone to come up with a "joose" that could be close to a Ashton # 56 Aged Maduro or the "VSG" or ideally the Padron 1926 # 1 Maduro or the La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel Maduro.
Awww yeah baby! Those are incredibly, tasty fabuloso smokin' cigars and just a couple of my favorites.
C.B.

+1 that entire post, especially the Ashton

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
Since you obviously appreciate a fine cigar as I do you have to try the "Chisel Double Ligero from La Flor Domenicana it is a singularly strong, smooth magnificent smoke from a great family
As is the Padron but it is not near as strong as the Chisel, which as it's name implies, is made from the super rich "ligero" leaf.
Truthfully I have not had a cigar since I started vaping so I'm quite interested to see if my taste for fine Maduro cigars will have gone the way of analogs.........but.......
God I hope not! :p
C.B.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
To Phorbin and Cigarbabe - why don't you both shoot him an e-mail w/suggestions. He is always open for suggestions and wanting to know what other people would like. This company is on the move and he is coming out w/more. I can hardly wait myself. I just love the real tobacco tastes here, especially the Blondie and Alcazar

Thanks dspin!
C.B.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
It would be awful hard for me to ever trust a guy that referred to himself as Almightygod.

Well, you know...it's for the chuckle factor and all the good jokes mainly...:laugh:
There is a juice named after me, indirectly of course, and it is a misnomer as well...just sayin':evil:

Just kidding. I've read some of his posts & he seems fairly knowledgeable - just not God like.

You are correct...I'm "fairly knowledgeable"...If I was the "real" AG, I might be offended...:p

Ok maybe almighty apostle then since the juice he pointed me to really rocks if you dig a good cigar. Happy vapes

That just doesn't have the same ring to it...AlmightyApostle....:confused:

My all-time favorite cigar is the Cifuentes Y Cia, Partagas 1845, Limited Reserve 1996...:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread