Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
A.G. no matter what the moniker is the advise is dead on. Thanks again and now I fear with all this talk of how good the Blondie is we may end up in the same situation as the Iken hardware "no stock" for weeks on end. vape on man!

I share that concern...

On the one hand, W2V needs to be recognized for the quality of their products.
But on the other hand, if we talk too much it's not gonna be available...

I don't want to see a BWB RY4/eJoker situation...
And that's what is going to happen in the next few months...guaranteed...

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Well I think the only option is to tell him to up production and start steeping cases of those cigars so we DON't run out. I am betting he is seeing the order rate climb and hopefully he is smart enough to capitalize on it by uping output. W2V certainly does deserve to be recognized for a juice that is superbly done and extremely accurate in its flavor.

NewYork

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2011
NY
Are you guys SERIOUS???? I just got the sampler from want2vape and "Blondie" taste NOTHING like a cigar!!! It does however smell and taste EXACTLY like.................. PATCHOULI ....yes that's right Patchouli! Like a freaking hippie! (not dissin on hippies but they do stink like patchouli.) It is that oil hippies wear to cover up body odor and blondie tastes EXACTLY like it! I had 2 friends try it without me saying anything and one said it tastes "like dirty water" and the other funny enough said it tastes like dirty hippies (patchouli). WTF??? IS EVERYONE ON HERE CRAZY? btw the 555.5 (myself and vaping buddies all agree) tastes like PLEDGE or bad iced tea. The RY4 was crappy imo and the others were just as disappointing. I LOVE vaperites tobaccos and people suggested want2vape, I just can't figure out the connection here????????????????????

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Are you guys SERIOUS???? I just got the sampler from want2vape and "Blondie" taste NOTHING like a cigar!!! It does however smell and taste EXACTLY like.................. PATCHOULI ....yes that's right Patchouli! Like a freaking hippie! (not dissin on hippies but they do stink like patchouli.) It is that oil hippies wear to cover up body odor and blondie tastes EXACTLY like it! I had 2 friends try it without me saying anything and one said it tastes "like dirty water" and the other funny enough said it tastes like dirty hippies (patchouli). WTF??? IS EVERYONE ON HERE CRAZY? btw the 555.5 (myself and vaping buddies all agree) tastes like PLEDGE or bad iced tea. The RY4 was crappy imo and the others were just as disappointing. I LOVE vaperites tobaccos and people suggested want2vape, I just can't figure out the connection here????????????????????

I'm sorry to hear you didn't like the liquids you bought from W2V.

I have a couple of questions:
Have you ever smoked an Acid Blondie Cigar?
(I ask this, because AB is an herbal cigar, & is a bit unusual.)
How long ago did you completely quit smoking?
Do the friends you mentioned smoke?
What was the PV set-up you used for vaping it?

I, too, enjoy Vaperite flavors, but I found W2V extremely good as well.

Last edited:

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Since you obviously appreciate a fine cigar as I do you have to try the "Chisel Double Ligero from La Flor Domenicana it is a singularly strong, smooth magnificent smoke from a great family
As is the Padron but it is not near as strong as the Chisel, which as it's name implies, is made from the super rich "ligero" leaf.
Truthfully I have not had a cigar since I started vaping so I'm quite interested to see if my taste for fine Maduro cigars will have gone the way of analogs.........but.......
God I hope not! :p
C.B.
:evil:

I have to be honest, no i have never tried the chisel. If I ever allow myself to have a cigar again i'll ask around and see if I can find one.

To Phorbin and Cigarbabe - why don't you both shoot him an e-mail w/suggestions. He is always open for suggestions and wanting to know what other people would like. This company is on the move and he is coming out w/more. I can hardly wait myself. I just love the real tobacco tastes here, especially the Blondie and Alcazar

I might just do that. If he is taking suggestions, well, cigarbabe has made a few pretty good ones.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Acid Blondie is an infused cigar. Herbals, oils, etc. If you have never smoked one and I'm sure you haven't, you might not like it. An acid cigar is not for everyone. You apparently do not understand cigars

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I think we should e-mail him w/suggestions. I use to smoke Romeo y Julietta the most among others and would like to see what he could do w/that. Its mild compared to the others so it may not do well in a nic juice.

I have to be honest, no i have never tried the chisel. If I ever allow myself to have a cigar again i'll ask around and see if I can find one.

I might just do that. If he is taking suggestions, well, cigarbabe has made a few pretty good ones.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY

Well taste is subjective and since we are not burning anything it is difficult to get an exact replica. If you have ever smoked an Acid cigar then you would know this is the closest thing to it without actually smoking one. So call us crazy but there are many members here who have tried this stuff and agree that it is good. Maybe it is just not your cup of tea. Me I will bring my Blondie to the next Further show and vape away!

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Ok time for the doctor to weigh in.

No e liquid tastes like smoking, period. Most tobacco juices are ridiculous facsimiles. Some of those facsimiles are very good on their own merits. I love Torque 56, Bella Valente, some TW BL juices, BWB Honey Flue, all of the Vapor Station tobaccos, and not a one of them has a genuine tobacco body to it. They may contain aspects that remind us of tobacco, or they may have great performance that reminds us of what drew us to the satisfaction provided by tobacco, but stop lying to yourself if you think these are anything like tobacco. They aren't. This is no slam against these vendors, I like these juices, some get vaped daily at Castle Vapenstein.

We have established that the person in question likes Vaperite. I can't fault that, Todd makes great juice. His tobacco extracts are very light, but they are good quality.

To my palate ACID Blondie is the single best tobacco vape in existence at this time. It comes closer to tasting like chewing on the end of a good cigar than any other juice. I'm a pipe smoker, and I have a deep love and devotion to English and Va/Per blends. I smoke probably four or five bowls a week. Enough that I am intimately familiar with how tobacco tastes and smells. I love a good cigar, but I only smoke one about once a month or so. I smoked a Joya de Nicaragua Antano Corojo just the other night.

Is ACID Blondie perfect? No. You can't replicate the depth of smoking premium tobacco in a vape, not yet, maybe not ever. The taste of ACID Blondie is genuine however. It tastes like ACID Blondie. Not like smoking one maybe, but like wrapping your lips around one and giving it a good chew. I have vaped more tobacco juices than maybe anyone in the vaping community, and my opinion is that it is the finest tobacco vape in existence at this time.

Taste is subjective, but I would use less strong language and perhaps not attack the vendor because you didn't like the juice. A better idea may have been to contact want2vape, tell him the situation, wait for your replacement bottle, and then if you did not like the juice, chalk it up to everyone has different tastes. In 120+ juice reviews I have issued only maybe half a dozen Toe Tags. Your juice has to be pretty horrible for me to give it a Toe Tag. Even so, I always try to look for some upside in the juices I review, even when I am not crazy about them. There are even a couple of juices that made horrible first impressions that ended up being favorites, and it taught me to 1) never jump to a conclusion about a juice before spending some time with it, and 2) never vape a juice made from a natural tobacco extract without letting it age at least two weeks.

It seems that you have another agenda, as there are several threads where you have been pretty vocal about how much you dislike want2vape juice. That sort of response generally only comes after a vendor has done something pretty uncool to you that you took personally, and I know Donley is a guy that always takes the high road, so I know that didn't happen here.

You don't like the juice, you didn't make any effort to find out if your bottle was bad, you didn't let it rest before vaping it, and now you're telling everyone who will listen how crappy it is. Curious.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Well said and I also find it very curious. Contacting the vendor is always the first thing one must do. I recall getting my Boba's Bounty after hearing how great it was. I hated it, let it sit, still hated it. Just did not get it. Was told it could be an acquired taste. Kept at it a several more weeks once in awhile and voila - now I love it.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Thank you, Vapenstein, for the well-thought-out response.

I think to truly appreciate Acid Blondie, you must have an idea of what you are buying.
It is e-liquid...not smoke in a bottle...
Steeping cigars will give the flavor of the tobacco, not the flavor of smoking a cigar.

Acid Blondie is an herbal cigar, therefore, it has a very distinct flavor.
I agree 100% that it tastes like an unlit cigar.

Here are some descriptions of the Acid Blondie cigar from a few different websites:

"Acid Blondie is a perfect first Acid cigar. Their manageable size and pleasing herbal aroma are inviting to the novice smoker, but also provide a perfect quick flavor fix for even the most experienced cigar aficionado."

"Acid Blondie : Acid Remi Line (Blue Band) cigars are mainstays with their mello rich flavors, sweet tastes and captivating aromas. They are infused with all natural herbs, essential oils and an extra touch of floral botanicals."

"Acid Blondie Natural cigars present 20 minutes of sweetness, followed by a robust, climactic finish. This delectable Petit Corona smokes smoothly with passionate notes of honey and cream, as its natural Connecticut Shade wrapper imbues an equally sweet aroma. One of the best in the Acid selection."

NewYork

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2011
NY
  • Deleted by UntamedRose

spike39

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Colorado
I love this thread. ... and I love W2V acid blondie. I used to get cigar at my local humidor all the time. (also a +1 for the Ashton). My plan this weekend is to allow myself some quality time and vape the juice with a shot of Jamison... what I used to do with the real "analog".

Thank you W2V for providing me with a juice substitute.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I've been vaping a lot of Alcazar Cigar lately too. Nice tobacco with a chocolate/cocoa finish. Wonderfully constructed juice. Highly recommend. Great with morning coffee!

See, thats why everyone should try all his extracted vapes, I love Alcazar, but get no cocoa at all in it.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
See, thats why everyone should try all his extracted vapes, I love Alcazar, but get no cocoa at all in it.

OK...now I'm looking at descriptions of the actual Alcazar Cigar & they all say earth and wood...
I dunno...I get chocolate...
Looks like I may have to smoke one & find out what it tastes like.:danger:
I've never smoked an Alcazar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread