The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thanks DIY Forum Posters

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Liv2Ski, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    To all of you who have shared you knowledge and know how in the DIY forum section ----a million thanks! I have lurked about and read the guides & many threads for about three weeks now. Today I recieved orders from 3 Suppliers consisting of 250mls 100mg/ml nic, PG, VG, bottles, measuring gear, 25 flavorings etc.

After all that studying I decided to go for it. Sure I could have mixed up something simple but I put what you taught me to the test right out of the gate.

1st Go: Cut 100mg/ml into 12mg 80pg/20vg mix and then tried a 3ml batch of S'mores!
    (Used PA graham cracker, Lorann oils Choc & Marshmallow)

My first go is passable and tastes and smells like that campfire favorite. :toast: It is lacking a little sweetness but I am expecting to solve that with some Eythol Malto that will arrive tomorrow.

Thanks agian for sharing and for saving me big $$$ by shorteneing my learning curve!

2. Nikhil

Nikhil Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    You're welcome, and congratulations!

3. rockyroad

rockyroad Life is Good Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2010
    Indiana
    Your welcome Liv2ski...I'm sure that somewhere hear on ECF if you look real hard..well..really very hard I have posted something other than just gibberish..I think ! if not then I am with you in thanking everyone else.

4. banjo

banjo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2010
    Rio Oso, CA
    Another successful DIY story. More people should, after a lot of reading here on ECF, give it a try. After the initial investment, it is a good way to reduce your vaping costs. Thanks for the post!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.