Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
I wanted to take this time to thank Don from Backwoods Brew for all his help with his e-juices. We're deployed right now and he made it real easy for us to order from him. E-mailed him with a few questions and he replied almost right back. He also made sure everything was good to go on the order and he shipped it right away next day. Now that's what I call customer service. THANK YOU VERY MUCH DON! (Now, sitting patiently for our order to get here:blink:)

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
CI-K, coming from a Military family I will do everything I can for all of you. Im glad your happy wih everything and any questions or anything else feel free to ask.

Thanks to you and all your crew deployed for what you all do it is not always shown the appreciation you all deserve for all the sacrifices you make.. Keep up the good work, Keep you Heads Down (not up for fear of being shot) and stay safe and know we are all here to support you all.

The Greybush

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Tent B2Q2
I wanted to take this time to thank Don from Backwoods Brew for all his help with his e-juices. We're deployed right now and he made it real easy for us to order from him. E-mailed him with a few questions and he replied almost right back. He also made sure everything was good to go on the order and he shipped it right away next day. Now that's what I call customer service. THANK YOU VERY MUCH DON! (Now, sitting patiently for our order to get here:blink:)

I can verify that, since we work in the same office, the E-mail response was super quick and Don seemed very eager to help him out.

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
Wanted to give an update. Don and his Backwoods Brew crew are awesome. The order shipped out next day and received my order in a timely manner. Only reason why it took so long to get to me is because I am deployed to Afghanistan and the military has "Snail Mail" service! After opening the package, I saw that Don even threw an extra bottle of different flavor for FREE for us. This was an awesome surprise! All I can say is Thank you!

So far, I have only tried Applewood and had some others people try it also. All agreed that it was a delight. Also some people who didn't like the "vaping" experience agreed that this was different and damn good. I can't wait till I try different flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread