Thanks Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tikva

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
I also would like to pubicly thank Ed.

My first order from Eastmall (earlier in May) had a wrong piece with it. I emailed Ed about it and within 2 hours of my email the correct piece was already 'Processed' and 'Dispatched'.

Wow, that's fast!

(I also heard that David and Ed can leap tall buildings in a single bound---but that might be a rumor. Still, it may be in everyone's best interests to keep them away from kryptonite--just in case:).

Just rec'd my second order yesterday and very happy!

A definite fan!!!!:thumbs:

TheManderson

Apr 1, 2009
Anyone who's leery of placing an order from China (understandable, all things considered) - let me assure you that this is a great operation. Good communication, great prices, and if you run into a snag (as I did when David was in the middle of moving), it gets corrected right away.

I have a very short list of favored suppliers, and Eastmall is on it.

edited as bri1270 raises a good point and I certainly do not wish to cause any problems for anyone. suffice to say I have had no problems with shipments arriving at my door and leave it at that.

Last edited:

Cisco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
NY, State of denial
www.avidvaper.com
Hi Cisco: I actually sent it on Sunday. I made sure it went next day air-have you gotten it? Is mine on the way??

HI Linda,

Sorry I didn't see this post to respond,I sent you an e-mail last week, package was shipped and guaranteed delivery by fri 3:00 PM (You should have it). Your package arrived to me on Thurs, The post office didn't ship it overnight, there was a flat rate shipping sticker on it, but it looks like you might have paid for overnight,thank you for re-packing and everything was inside and working.

Cisco...

Cisco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
NY, State of denial
www.avidvaper.com
I have had issues with other suppliers and it has almost always been an extremely painfull process. I never thought it was possible for anyone to spend that much time to correct 1 order. I was on the phone with Ed last week for over an hour and from half way around the world I might add. The whole time I was on the phone I couldn't help thinking "Is this really happening".The most memorable customer service experience I have ever had and probably will ever have. You would think I had spent $10,000.00. The combination of David and Ed is perfect.

I have no reason to ever buy my supplies from anywhere else.

PS. Ed, I received my package yesterday with all the contents of my original order, And I am still in awe of what you else you put inside.

I cant thank you guys enough
Where can I buy Stock shares......:D

Cisco...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread