The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thanks Ed

Discussion in 'Eastmall-ecigarette' started by theothernewguy, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. theothernewguy

theothernewguy New Member

Jun 27, 2009
    I dont usually post on forums much but Ed deserves kudos.
    When I recently purchased from eastmall i screwed up my email address when creating the account. I was wondering if my order would arrive or if I would have to reorder. I asked about my order staus on the eastmall contact page an figured I just get an email the next day. Well Ed called me about 15 minutes later to reassure me that my order was on its way. He also was able to fix my account so I could see my order staus and get the confirmation email. Ed also was very polite and noted that there was a promo when i ordered for the free disposable ecig.
    This is simply great service that I have never experienced with ANY online retailer EVER. Great job, and this puts Eastmall at the top of my list for ordering anything e-cig related.
    I'm puffing on my new 510 now.

Thanks Ed.

2. dawnmarie

dawnmarie Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Ed is Great... There are a few that go way above great service......

take pride in what they do and how they do it.. KUDOS.. heck yes

3. american

american Full Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Richmond VA
    Yes Guys Ed is really a good business Man...He deserves more and more cutomers..al the best ED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.