Thanks for being supportive

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Vapeing saved me I've got a lot of haters that tell me to smoke cigarettes but I'm glad to have people that except me y'all are going to be my vape family
lot of haters that tell me to smoke cigarettes
Folks in general are generally fearful to different points of view. Just tell them you have decided to live a more healthful way of life:
re: VapeWild Test Results
Smoking tobacco will eventually fall to the waste side like all other forms of burning any plant/derivatives, it will just take a while.
Don't sweat it, you have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your question. Suggest posting in :General vaping discussion and chat, General Vaping Discussion
Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum. Please keep posting.

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
I've encountered a few naysayers myself. Your average person doesn't care but has been influenced by Anti propaganda to some extent. They're easy enough to correct but usually remain skeptical. Then there are the smokers. Few of them care as long as you don't proselytize. Some feel threatened by vaping and have a few self-serving gems to justify their own habit. Then there are the white knight puritans. They go out of their way to find things to be offended about and cloak their intolerance in the guise of caring about and protecting others.

I think the hating may come from the depiction that only "kids" vape to show off. But honestly, the vaping community is one of the most friendly communities that I have ever been into. Vaping is also the best way to get away from smoking, especially if you are addicted to nicotine. So welcome to the forum. Just ignore those haters and enjoy your life :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread