Thanks For The Tips! Now Making My Own Juice and Loving It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
Just a thanks to everyone who gave me advice and answered my questions, though they have probably been asked 1000 times.

After a shaky startup (some 'yuck get it away' tries) I am now happily producing my juice on a monthly basis. I have decided to stick with at most a 2 flavor mix, and love them.
I switched to weight for measurements and after all other methods I tried, this is the best for me. Big shout out to @HotRod19579 who made the calculator I use. Makes it easy to manage the entire DIY operation.

For anyone thinking about DIY, why not? It's easier than you think and way easier than it seems.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
It is fun, and highly satisfying, isn't it? For 2 years I didn't even want to try it. Thought it would be too complicated & time-consuming. Now, I have those forehead-thumping "I could've had a V8" moments frequently, for not jumping in and just doing it much sooner!

Glad you're enjoying it, too! Here's to many many more satisfying vaping moments...knowing that YOU made it yourself. :thumbs:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Just a thanks to everyone who gave me advice and answered my questions, though they have probably been asked 1000 times.

After a shaky startup (some 'yuck get it away' tries) I am now happily producing my juice on a monthly basis. I have decided to stick with at most a 2 flavor mix, and love them.
I switched to weight for measurements and after all other methods I tried, this is the best for me. Big shout out to @HotRod19579 who made the calculator I use. Makes it easy to manage the entire DIY operation.

For anyone thinking about DIY, why not? It's easier than you think and way easier than it seems.

I'm with you in the celebration! Just recently and finally getting some tasty results from my DIY efforts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread