Thanks for the video on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
Just wanted to thank you for posting the video about cleaning the eGo-t atty. Finally got one of mine cleaned. :p

*lol* I didn't loose the wick when pulling it out, I lost it putting it back in (needle thing wasn't set right and popped out). My eye sight is not half as good as it was when I was a young pup of 30.

The coil was so filthy I think I must have used half the battery life on trying to get the coil to glow.

Also your tip on sucking the hot water through it to improve the draw worked like a champ.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Just wanted to thank you for posting the video about cleaning the eGo-t atty. Finally got one of mine cleaned. :p

*lol* I didn't loose the wick when pulling it out, I lost it putting it back in (needle thing wasn't set right and popped out). My eye sight is not half as good as it was when I was a young pup of 30.

The coil was so filthy I think I must have used half the battery life on trying to get the coil to glow.

Also your tip on sucking the hot water through it to improve the draw worked like a champ.

Well at least the wick wasn't stuck in the gunk on the coil... I have been bad and waited too long and lost my wick that way... I am glad it works for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread