Thanks From a Newbie/Lurker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slea

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Tennessee, USA
You know, I'm sure there are more like me out there. We Googled, we came, and we sucked up all the info here like so much juice from a cart. Without saying a word, without a participating in the exchange, I've just visited every day and learned and learned and learned.

So thanks for being here and for all the help and info and videos and reviews and... everything!

I (like many, I think) ordered an e-cig and then thought, hey... what else should I know about this.? Without you guys I'd only have one atomizer and be thinking my carts were going to last like a carton!:shock:

I've ordered extras, made informed e-cig purchases (love my EVO!), watched the whole hour long into to vaping video, and am now enjoying the flavors of my JC sample kit. (Yum!)

From the lurkers and the n00bs out there... this board is great!

gnsmith

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Springfield, Ohio
I too had lurked for several weeks before signing up as a member. If it was not for this forum, I would not have switched. so the information provided by the members is very viable to those of us that were and is lurking. this forum literally saves lives. and in my opinion there is no amount of words that can thank everyone here.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
That is great to hear from all of you. I know I got so much help from members like SunVaporer, Kate, Jaaxx and many more that helped me make the switch. And a big "shout out" to SmokeyJoe for keeping the forum running.

Never be afraid to ask a question. There is no such thing as a "dumb" question.

Keep vaping and keep learning. The new word is personal vaporizer - PV.

ISAWHIM

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
www.isawhim.com
Welcome, glad you could join.

Everyone was a lurker at one point in time. Now we are not. (I like to point out the obvious.)

Oh, did you read the posts about the initiation process? Wait, we hide that from non-members... Well, it involves three bananas, five gallons of honey, two bags of crushed Doritos, an hour of rolling down-hill, photographs posted on the net, and two-dozen midgets with baseball bats. We will be stopping by tomorrow morning... there better be some coffee, it is going to be a long day!

Hehe... Just kidding... It doesn't take all day... Just kidding... It actually takes two days... Just kidding... we don't need coffee, it interferes with the alcohol we consume before we visit...

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com

Everyone was a lurker at one point in time. Now we are not. (I like to point out the obvious.)

Oh, did you read the posts about the initiation process? Wait, we hide that from non-members... Well, it involves three bananas, five gallons of honey, two bags of crushed Doritos, an hour of rolling down-hill, photographs posted on the net, and two-dozen midgets with baseball bats. We will be stopping by tomorrow morning... there better be some coffee, it is going to be a long day!

Hehe... Just kidding... It doesn't take all day... Just kidding... It actually takes two days... Just kidding... we don't need coffee, it interferes with the alcohol we consume before we visit...

You forgot about the chicken feet, interesting herbs, and the 800 pound gorilla.
Geeze, do I have to do EVERYTHING? :D

gnsmith

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Springfield, Ohio

ISAWHIM, I think you need to cut back on your nicotine strength:lol:

Brooksie

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Washington DC area
Hello from another newbie-- and lurker. This forum has really helped me, reading the posts, gaining the info., feeling connected.

I got my kit Mon night, charged it up; and started vaping Tuesday morning. Battery died on the commute home (who knew!, but I'd been vaping my brains out all day that first day) so I lit up one analog - next night same thing, (smoked one analog) then took my charger to work (Duh,they do have elec outlets at work)I have been analog free since Wed night. After 35 years of smoking 30+ cigs a day. Am breathing better, and sleeping like a baby!

Tried, zyban, chantix, patch, gum, lozenges (yuk) and cutting back. Nothing worked. This works. And, having this great forum is like having a bunch of new friends, and that make all the difference. Thanks to you all. Will talk to you soon.

Lovin my DSE901 Mini here in DC! (Analog free for two days, LoL) - thank you all

Shadowdr

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2009
Nashville Tn.
Shadowdr, it is nice to have another TN Vaper.

We may have to have a vaping party somewhere like another group did (NJ, I think?)

Anyone else close to Nashville that you know of?
Reviewing my mail and don't know how I missed this. We are probably a very small bunch here around Nashville but Cash from pursmoker is one of our neighbors. We might have to have a get together at a nearby mall or something in the futur, I have a Janty Dura C on order to replace my NPro as my primary device. I have been hesitant about using it in public to much but this town needs a serious update. I drew a small crowd outside Rivergate when a few folks noticed what I had was not a cigarette. If we can find a few more we would be set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread