Thanks Health Cabin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabsta

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Jo'burg, South Africa
Just collected my eGo order today. Received everything that was ordered in good condition and it was well packaged. It took just under 3 weeks via China Post to South Africa which is the normal time it takes for shipments from China with slow mail. I haven't tested all my attys yet, but so far one LR and std res cone attys are working fine.

Hopefully my DIY juice order should arrive in couple of days (ordered it 2 days later) and then the T-attys in about a week.

Thanks Amy, so far so good. :)

Fabio

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Just collected my eGo order today. Received everything that was ordered in good condition and it was well packaged. It took just under 3 weeks via China Post to South Africa which is the normal time it takes for shipments from China with slow mail. I haven't tested all my attys yet, but so far one LR and std res cone attys are working fine.

Hopefully my DIY juice order should arrive in couple of days (ordered it 2 days later) and then the T-attys in about a week.

Thanks Amy, so far so good. :)

Fabio

That was fast. Thank you for telling me that. it seems that china airmail works well again :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Yay! My DIY juice order arrived today. It took a little longer at just over 4 weeks but I'm just glad it got here. No leaks and packaged very well. The 110ml 36mg VG and 110ml PG bottles were sealed in their own bag as were the 4 10ml flavors. Nice HC! Now for some DIY fun this weekend.

That is fast. enjoy it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread