Thanks, Inno! The M4 RULES! (mini review inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entendu

Apr 7, 2010
I'll admit I was scared because it took two days to get a tracking number, but lo and behold my M4 kit was waiting for me in the mail yesterday!

What I got:
Beginner Kit (M4 variety)
Pelican case
Free manual battery, USB charger, and passthru
(those were supposed to be links, but I don't have 15 posts... fail)

Mini-review
M4:

Wow, does this thing make some vapor! It blows my 510 out of the water! I showed my friend (an analog smoker) who has tried my 510 and you should have seen his face when he puffed the M4 the first time. Priceless! Clouds and clouds of billowy smoke. Now he wants one :D
Bottom line: if you're considering an M4 but aren't sure, take the plunge -- you'll be happy!

M4 Passthru/USB charger:
So I've never had a passthru before. They're AWESOME! This one has a retractable cord and is automatic-style. Supplies plenty of juice to vaporize YOUR juice! I even used it in the car since I have a USB outlet in there -- totally great. Only wish that it was manual or had an on/off switch; we all know how sensitive auto batteries can be with noise and impact, and I was afraid the PT would be on 24/7 in the car. I ended up unplugging it when I wasn't actively vaping.

I was apprehensive that the USB charger would be too wide and would block off both my USB ports (I have a macbook pro and the ports are VERY close together). My worrying was for naught; the charger leaves plenty of room for another device next to it! Charging was quick and painless.

Pelican case:
This was supposedly customized for the M4, but I have no idea what was going on. I ended up ripping out the rubber and making my own lining with an old mousepad and an x-acto knife. I can comfortably fit 3 manual batteries, a USB charger, 3 carts/attys, and a 3ml bottle of juice in there. When closed, the case feels about like an iPhone in my pocket size-wise. I love pelican cases anyway so buying this was a natural fit. If you like cases -- and don't mind having to do a little xacto work yourself -- I think you'll love it too.

That's it! Thanks Inno, you're making analogs a thing of the past!

-Dom
Last analog: Feb 10, 2010.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Thank you sooo much for such a great review!!!!

We are really happy to bring you a great product at a great price to help you achieve all your goals!

The passthrough really is awesome, I use mine all the time when I am working. It is great as you dont ever have to worry about your battery dying and that way you charge all your batteries for when you are ready to go out!

Thank you again!!!!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
For those of you who are wondering about the FREE passthrough that we are offering, read above in his review for an idea.

The passthrough really is awesome!! So is the free battery and charger!!!

The M4 packs a punch of vapor and flavor... great choice for beginning or for expanding.

Thank you again for your review!!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Just wanted to bump this great review, we have plenty more in the review threads above as well as individual ones that I will be giving bumps to tonight as we are getting many reviews in and want everyone to have a chance to read all of them!!

Thank you again for the time you took to write this for us and I am happy to hear that you got one of the free passthroughs!!

Thanks!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I'll admit I was scared because it took two days to get a tracking number, but lo and behold my M4 kit was waiting for me in the mail yesterday!

What I got:
Beginner Kit (M4 variety)
Pelican case
Free manual battery, USB charger, and passthru
(those were supposed to be links, but I don't have 15 posts... fail)

Mini-review
M4:

Wow, does this thing make some vapor! It blows my 510 out of the water! I showed my friend (an analog smoker) who has tried my 510 and you should have seen his face when he puffed the M4 the first time. Priceless! Clouds and clouds of billowy smoke. Now he wants one :D
Bottom line: if you're considering an M4 but aren't sure, take the plunge -- you'll be happy!

M4 Passthru/USB charger:
So I've never had a passthru before. They're AWESOME! This one has a retractable cord and is automatic-style. Supplies plenty of juice to vaporize YOUR juice! I even used it in the car since I have a USB outlet in there -- totally great. Only wish that it was manual or had an on/off switch; we all know how sensitive auto batteries can be with noise and impact, and I was afraid the PT would be on 24/7 in the car. I ended up unplugging it when I wasn't actively vaping.

I was apprehensive that the USB charger would be too wide and would block off both my USB ports (I have a macbook pro and the ports are VERY close together). My worrying was for naught; the charger leaves plenty of room for another device next to it! Charging was quick and painless.

Pelican case:
This was supposedly customized for the M4, but I have no idea what was going on. I ended up ripping out the rubber and making my own lining with an old mousepad and an x-acto knife. I can comfortably fit 3 manual batteries, a USB charger, 3 carts/attys, and a 3ml bottle of juice in there. When closed, the case feels about like an iPhone in my pocket size-wise. I love pelican cases anyway so buying this was a natural fit. If you like cases -- and don't mind having to do a little xacto work yourself -- I think you'll love it too.

That's it! Thanks Inno, you're making analogs a thing of the past!

-Dom
Last analog: Feb 10, 2010.

I just like to bump those customers threads that put in time for a review this way more people can get to the review!

Thank you again

Millie

First let me say I am sorry for taking so long to get this review to you.
I am so happy with my M4. I have 2 kits the Beginner kit and the Ultimate. The batteries last a long time and the atty's work to produce huge amounts of vapor and I know that the liquid has a lot to do with that as well but the atty also play a very important part. The style and design are amazing, first class all the way. I have issues with the black batteries I got as they last about 1/2 the time as the silver ones. When I asked about the difference you said there was none but the size of the button I have the manual batteries on all of them. So I either got a couple of bad ones or something. Any way I would not trade my M4 for anything. I love the passthrough. I bought a Kensington portable power source and hook the passthrough up to that and vape to my hearts content. Innovapors customer service is second to none. Everyone is so helpful and kind and take the time to explain things when I asked questions. In my mind they should be at the top of everyones list. The 4 port hub I got free has been a life saver, I never have any dead batteries.
I know that no one would be sorry if they bought the M4. It is truly a work horse and as I said before I would not trade it for anything. I wish you would sell the passtroughs I have gotten to really like that concept.
To sum this whole review up on a scale of 1-10 for hardware, liquid, customer service and shipping I would have to give you an 11!!!
Again I thank you for all the free things and great products. Keep up the good work.
Marcia

Following the bump idea here is a recent review of our M4. I think that this little e-cig is phenominal!

Clay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread