Thanks iVapour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
I ordered my stick 2 days ago along with 2 bottles of Ry4 and 2 Tawa atomisers and got it yesterday hows that for shipping!! I also got an extra bottle of RY4 for some reason :) The 5 carts were also RY4 :D

So far I love it! Loadsa vapour and throat hit and the light draw improves when a generic atomiser such as my tasteful cranberry coloured ones are used. My switch flickers sometimes and I have to press it harder but other than that I am very happy with it :)

Thanks for great service and fast shipping I will have to buy a spare soon!! :D

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
You know, Im with you there, I like to see different colours around, cranberry sounds lovely. I am currently using a Titanium atomiser, as I prefer that to the black look.

I know this sounds really sad, but I would love to see the JS come in different colours, and you never know, maybe some day it will.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
clavits, Toby will need to answer that question and no doubt will as soon as he can.

Re the internals of the stick.

No I havent pulled mine apart or seen one, so I dont know, maybe Toby has, but I am sure that like any other new product out there it will have its faults, as we have seen so many times before, and as we are as new to the product as it is to us, we shall come across things we like and dont like, as well as our own ideas on improvements, all of which will be noted by Janty and in time, the product will evolve.

Personally I find this the most exciting new development since the ScrewDriver, and by mentioning it, I am giving that product the respect it deserves.

So, lets keep on posting our comments, and in time the JantyStick will achieve perfection with our help.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Ivapour is truly fantastic! If my switch does get worse I know that I will be sorted out with a replacement and as Janty did with the KISSBOX and Dura, they will iron out the problems (perhaps literally to iron my switch on hehe) :) I feel very lucky to have received my stick the day after I ordered it especially since I have plenty of RY4 to use with it :D

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Well I hope you all will support the Janty Club website when its up and running too. Toby, Ludo, Jeff and Harry will all be on hand to help it get going.

This is why I am doing what I can to answer you all, I feel its great for us, the customer, to have suppliers who are willing to give their thanks to us by giving us our own website.

I agree Druid, that Toby is a total star, he simply goes that extra mile for us, and for that reason, I will show him the same sort of loyalty and respect.

And now that ebayUK has decided to ban e-cigs and products, we need our suppliers even more, and in turn we have to do all we can to assist them with the new regulations that will surely come into play re labels and childproof containers, as well as the testing that is going to surely happen.

So Im saying if we want iVapour we have to support iVapour.

And he isnt paying me for saying that...

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Ivapour seems to be the man for JantySticks!
I ordered a week ago from jantyshop.com, and haven't heard anything yet :-(
Does ivapour ship outside the UK?

Clavit, Toby says 'I will ship to European countries where
there are no Janty distributors'

I hope that answers your question.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
I did remove the clear plastic stuff from the switch, its the switch itself that appears to be stuck on and has the small crease, its getting a little worse tonight and sometimes not activating at all! I just took the battery out and gave it a good rub to see if sticking it down better will help but it seems when I rub one part another part of it raises back up! Its still vapable though so I'll see how it goes :)

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Tribal, I would contact Toby tomorrow about that as its not right and will affect the use of the switch.

Ludo did say on the JantyUSA forum that this will be a renewable part, but that will no doubt be a while in coming, meantime you do have one that will probably come away from the body of the Stick, so get that email off to Toby in the morning.

I am certain he will send you a new Stick casing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread